Muscle And Fitness Rocktape 7270005 Skull

by Muscle And Fitness

Endurance Tape for Athletes. RockTape Improves Athletic Performance by reducing muscle fatigue. Unlike conventional tape which constricts blood-flow it lifts the skin away from muscles which increases blood flow. It also helps support the muscles which helps prevent fatigue. It stretches just like your skin - wear it anywhere or anytime. Treats sport injuries. Prevent Fatigue. Enhance Performance. Use For: Running: planters knee and shin support. Cycling: Thigh and calf support. Swimming: Shoulder issues. Soccer: Achilles tendon. Golf: elbow and lower back. Tennis: Elbow rotator cuff. Great for basketball volleyball baseball lacrosse football and other sports. How It Works: Made for competition RockTape is the only kinesiology tape engineered to meet the demands of endurance athletes like: runners swimmers and cyclists. Unlike other products It can be used both to apply compression to promote recovery or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. When applied over a stretched muscle it lifts the skin which accelerates blood flow. This acceleration increases the amount of oxygen available to the muscles. Additionally this increase in circulation promotes lymph drainage and the removal of lactic acid which helps endurance athletes manage fatigue. These combined effects are powerful; they allow the athlete to go harder for longer periods. And unlike compression garments it can be applied to very specific areas of the body areas that are sometimes hard to reach such as shoulders knees and joints. Reduce muscle fatigue. Promote blood flow. Prevents cramps. Aids in recovery. Water resistant. Latex free. 180% elasticity full range of motion. 5-10 applications per roll. Warnings Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant nursing taking medication

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Muscle And Fitness Rocktape 7270005 Skull!
Nathan S.
Ventura CA
My favorite of all kineseology tape. I like how well it sticks and how it support my muscles. As a track runner this tape comes in handy all the time
Bianca R.
I did not believe this would work at first! But after multiple uses I’m convinced. I use this on my hip, back, IT band, shoulder, knee, ankle etc etc and this stuff works! I notice I heal faster and I am not as sore as normal if I apply it before a workout! If you are working out you need this stuff in your life!
Lindsey N.
Westminster, CO
Great for when you’ve strained a muscle or just feeling sore. The KT tape relieves the muscles so that you can continue working
Antonio E.
Edinburg, TX
When it comes to muscle and finish writing up you cannot go wrong with this product. I always use rock tape during my workouts to make sure that I can get the stretch and proper muscle building!!!!
Shabana  W.
Cameron, NC
Used this when I was having discomfort with my wrist. Worked better than I expected!
Sally S.
Clarksville
My orthopedist really turned me on to using kinesio tape for support and I love it. Wearing my brace on a consistent basis was interfering with my job and extracurricular activities, and that's when he suggested taping. We tried a few different tape brands with varying results and found that the RockTape worked the best to support my knees and a recovering hyperextended elbow. I also saw a reduction in the overall inflammation in my knees. The RockTape has more elasticity in it than most other tapes and the adhesion of the tape is pretty substantial without irritating the skin. Skin irritation was a worry as well, because my skin is super sensitive to adhesives, and since consistently using this tape for several months I have only had one instance with skin irritation. I tried to remove the tape shortly after applying it and not waiting the few days after application that I normally wait. I am thinking the adhesive was made to last and I tried to take it off early so user error on my part.

I absolutely love all the design options Rocktape offers. I have to tape both of my legs on a daily basis and this is my tape of choice.

Cynthia  J.
Carson, CA
This tape keeps everything where it's needs to be. I use it every time I work out I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Very good product.
Dana P.
West Columbia, SC
It works! It’s super easy to put on and it actually stays in place. It doesn’t come off in the shower easily like a lot of tape does.
Deirdre M.
Stoneville, NC
Love this product. It is was helpful and stays on I use it whenever I feel the need for extra support in specific areas of my body.
Yesica G.
It help with minor pains and strains I’ve had. Also had clients use them for minor injuries as well

Looking for your answer?