The Best Styling Products for Short Hair: 64K Reviews
Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade
4.22 / 5 based on 32 Reviews
Murray's® Superior Hair Dressing Pomade.
Is1. see more...
Is1. see more...
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- "I love this product it smells good it moisturizes a man's hair very well and its not greasy or oily it's a really thick pomade" in 1 review
- "It can come off as greasy at times but it is a really good styling product." in 1 review
- "I have natural hair so, this works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
- "my son use this for his waves he said it lays his hair down an it keep it soft it smells good it really thick an you dont have to use alot" in 1 review
- "yes I use on my hair and son it waves hair good my son has curls but dry hair this keep hair moist and curls in all day I recommend if you wont you waves in longer" in 1 review
I bought my "greaser" hubby five different pomades because he was having such a hard time getting his hair completely slicked back! This was the only on he liked out of all of them! perfectly molds his hair a sets wonderfully! Plus theres no nasty smell and its super affordable!
Best stuff ever if you want a nice waxed hold! Not a huge fan of the smell it just smells like wax
My husband will only use this product to "gel" or wax his hair into perfection! It's found in the African Hair section at stores, but he is a white male and could care less. It is super cheap and effective. It just takes a few extra washes to get it out completely. I try to buy him other brands, but then they just sit on the shelf. It does not smell bad or have any true scent really.
My husband uses this at night before going to bed. It helps to produce waves and lays his hair down nice and smooth. It is greasy so a little goes a long way. After he puts it on he wears a wave cap and its the perfect combo.
This is a little greasy and will stain pillow cases but also works good to lay your hair flat or add waves to a mans hair.
I have been using this product since I was a kid! Whenever I wear my hair short and wavy this is my go to. Give a great hold and shine the key is to not use too much or it will give you crazy build up. The price is perfect at about 3-4 bucks !
Been using this product for about 3 years and i still love it.. wish it had just a tad bit more hold
This product is amazing for fly always or frizzy curls. I use this when my curls are all crazy and my dad uses this to tame his beard! We've gone through many of these and I would highly recommend! It's not heavy feeling and it smells very good!
This stuff works great for "that look" but at the same time. it is so greasy. don't lean your head on anything...
Do not use this product unless your hair is super thick and resilient this stuff pulls on hair its so thick! I stopped using it because it would pull my hair out when I would apply it. it's so greesy I mean if lays your hair down well enough but you wouldn't want to touch your hair all day or lay on a pillow with this stuff.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos