BY MURRAY'S #64 in Pomades & Waxes

Murray's® Superior Hair Dressing Pomade.
Is1. see more...

• How is the hold of this pomade? I'm thinking of buying it...3 Answers
  • I love love love this! I die every time my hubby wears it...3 Answers
  • Can you use this with greasy hair? 1 Answers
Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade
  • "It can come off as greasy at times but it is a really good styling product." in 1 review
  • "If you have thin wavy or straight hair this isnt for you. " in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair so, this works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "I love this product it smells good it moisturizes a man's hair very well and its not greasy or oily it's a really thick pomade" in 1 review
  • "yes I use on my hair and son it waves hair good my son has curls but dry hair this keep hair moist and curls in all day I recommend if you wont you waves in longer" in 1 review
johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
I have used this for many, many years. If you're looking for a slick back or a tall pomp this is the only way to go. I have tried so many other products in my time to hold my tall pomp up high, and most have failed to satisfy my needs. Though I have indeed came across a few product that withstand the test (I will review these as well), I have always came back to Murray's. If applied correctly it's #1! It's such a solid hold that can be manipulated at anytime. I spent many years in the ocean and no matter how long I was in the water or how hard the waves hit one thing was certain, everytime I got out of the water my hair was still perfectly greased and generally formed to its original shape. I've found that shampoo doesnt do much for cleaning the product out of the hair but a good organic conditioner removes it no problem. I will always keep a can in my cabinet! I highly recommend this product!
Caitlyn B.
wolcott, IN
I bought my "greaser" hubby five different pomades because he was having such a hard time getting his hair completely slicked back! This was the only on he liked out of all of them! perfectly molds his hair a sets wonderfully! Plus theres no nasty smell and its super affordable!
Haley M.
Best stuff ever if you want a nice waxed hold! Not a huge fan of the smell it just smells like wax
Monica G.
My husband will only use this product to "gel" or wax his hair into perfection! It's found in the African Hair section at stores, but he is a white male and could care less. It is super cheap and effective. It just takes a few extra washes to get it out completely. I try to buy him other brands, but then they just sit on the shelf. It does not smell bad or have any true scent really.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
My husband uses this at night before going to bed. It helps to produce waves and lays his hair down nice and smooth. It is greasy so a little goes a long way. After he puts it on he wears a wave cap and its the perfect combo.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
This is a little greasy and will stain pillow cases but also works good to lay your hair flat or add waves to a mans hair.
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
I have been using this product since I was a kid! Whenever I wear my hair short and wavy this is my go to. Give a great hold and shine the key is to not use too much or it will give you crazy build up. The price is perfect at about 3-4 bucks !
essie v.
Brockton, MA
Been using this product for about 3 years and i still love it.. wish it had just a tad bit more hold
Valerie B.
This product is amazing for fly always or frizzy curls. I use this when my curls are all crazy and my dad uses this to tame his beard! We've gone through many of these and I would highly recommend! It's not heavy feeling and it smells very good!
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
This stuff works great for "that look" but at the same time. it is so greasy. don't lean your head on anything...
Nicole P.
I love love love this! I die every time my hubby wears it! smells so good! mmmmm
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
How is the hold of this pomade? I'm thinking of buying it since its such a good price.
Ines G.
Can you use this with greasy hair?

back