The Best Styling Products for Short Hair: 64K Reviews
Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade
4.22 / 5 based on 32 Reviews
Murray's® Superior Hair Dressing Pomade.
Is1. see more...
Is1. see more...
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- "I love this product it smells good it moisturizes a man's hair very well and its not greasy or oily it's a really thick pomade" in 1 review
- "It can come off as greasy at times but it is a really good styling product." in 1 review
- "I have natural hair so, this works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
- "my son use this for his waves he said it lays his hair down an it keep it soft it smells good it really thick an you dont have to use alot" in 1 review
- "yes I use on my hair and son it waves hair good my son has curls but dry hair this keep hair moist and curls in all day I recommend if you wont you waves in longer" in 1 review
Best stuff ever if you want a nice waxed hold! Not a huge fan of the smell it just smells like wax
That's my husband's favorite one. Pretty classic! I'm kinda iffy about its smell..so -one star☆
My son use this for his waves he said it lays his hair down an it keep it soft it smells good it really thick an you don't have to use alot
Like Dave Chappelle said, you only need one, one can is a lifetime supply. Seriously, this stuff is way too thick and it's not made with the healthiest of ingredients. I'm not one for it, but my brother used to really like this.
I have natural hair so, this works wonders on my hair. It slicks down those edges just right . It's super thick so a little goes a long way.
This palmade was way too sticky for me, i didn't like the texture or the way it made my hair feel
This stuff is a classic. You either hate it or you love it. I happen to be on of the people that does. It is for thicker, coarser type hair. If you have thin wavy or straight hair this isn't for you.
Man every single of my friends that used this product when they were younger have little to no hair at all I wonder why?
I love this product it smells good it moisturizes a man's hair very well and its not greasy or oily it's a really thick pomade
This product feels good on the hair. It can come off as greasy at times but it is a really good styling product.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos