BY MURRAY'S #48 in Pomades & Waxes

Murray's® Superior Hair Dressing Pomade.
Is1. see more...

• How is the hold of this pomade? I'm thinking of buying it since i...3 Answers
  • I love love love this! I die every time my hubby wears it! smells...3 Answers
  • Can you use this with greasy hair? 1 Answers
Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade
  • "I love this product it smells good it moisturizes a man's hair very well and its not greasy or oily it's a really thick pomade" in 1 review
  • "It can come off as greasy at times but it is a really good styling product." in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair so, this works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "my son use this for his waves he said it lays his hair down an it keep it soft it smells good it really thick an you dont have to use alot" in 1 review
  • "yes I use on my hair and son it waves hair good my son has curls but dry hair this keep hair moist and curls in all day I recommend if you wont you waves in longer" in 1 review
Valerie B.
This product is amazing for fly always or frizzy curls. I use this when my curls are all crazy and my dad uses this to tame his beard! We've gone through many of these and I would highly recommend! It's not heavy feeling and it smells very good!
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product since I was a kid! Whenever I wear my hair short and wavy this is my go to. Give a great hold and shine the key is to not use too much or it will give you crazy build up. The price is perfect at about 3-4 bucks !
Jesus M.
MAYWOOD, CA
Everyone uses this pomade when they first start Pomping up their hair. It lasts long, it keeps your hair in place. Its really cheap and can be bought anywhere. Its perfect to start experimenting with and then move on to the harder pomades. I definitely keep this pomade around.
Gabbie V.
Robstown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i love this stuff. I use it on my curls. i put it before and start curling my hair and it stays full of volume all day no hair spray no gel or pasty curling foam. just use this stuff for flawless healthy looking curls!
Joshua D.
Enfield, CT
I am a white male with wavy to curly hair. Murray's has brought control and texture to an otherwise frizzy poofy mess. Very happy with the hold that stays for almost a 12 hour day depending on how much you use. It smells great, lasts forever, and only takes a small amount to do a lot. Takes a while to wash out, but it is an overall amazing pomade for the price!
Eureka U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pomade is great. I have an afro and I like to use this for bantu knots and twists. A little goes a long way as it can get a bit greasy if you're heavy handed.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
My son use this for his waves he said it lays his hair down an it keep it soft it smells good it really thick an you don't have to use alot
karen g.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a good product but not for me. it does give a hard coverage but its so hard to take off. needed to use cooking oil to take off.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a little greasy and will stain pillow cases but also works good to lay your hair flat or add waves to a mans hair.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
This stuff works great for "that look" but at the same time. it is so greasy. don't lean your head on anything...
Nicole P.
I love love love this! I die every time my hubby wears it! smells so good! mmmmm
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
How is the hold of this pomade? I'm thinking of buying it since its such a good price.
Ines G.
Can you use this with greasy hair?