BY MURRAY'S

Murray's® Superior Hair Dressing Pomade.
Is1. see more...

• How is the hold of this pomade? I'm thinking of buying it...3 Answers
  • I love love love this! I die every time my hubby wears it...3 Answers
  • Can you use this with greasy hair? 1 Answers
Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade
  • "It can come off as greasy at times but it is a really good styling product." in 1 review
  • "If you have thin wavy or straight hair this isnt for you. " in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair so, this works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "I love this product it smells good it moisturizes a man's hair very well and its not greasy or oily it's a really thick pomade" in 1 review
  • "yes I use on my hair and son it waves hair good my son has curls but dry hair this keep hair moist and curls in all day I recommend if you wont you waves in longer" in 1 review
Tom M.
Oneida
The first traditional pomade I ever used. What this is good for is getting your hair in place and keeping it there all day. Hell, all week if need be. Every man should at least try this product at least once in their life; it's a rite of passage into masculinity
Genevieve I.
Coachella, CA
I’m a mixed baby so I have very curly hair but I don’t think my hair texture worked for this product because I bought it to smooth down my edges before I lay them and it’s very hard to smooth them with this product for some reason my baby hairs didn’t want to stay down with it I hear lots of good things about this product but I guess it was just my texture
Lexie H.
Bought this on a whim when it seemed nothing was holding my hair down. This has a light scent, very affordable and works great for my naturally curly hair for a sleek look. I would definitely buy again, and it’s such a great value and i like that a little pomade goes along a long way which makes this jar last.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade
Perfect hair dressing. Old school products that still work to this day and keep the original work. Great for thick hair hair. Keeps hair in place.
Janet P.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this product for my husband all the time. He’s tried other brands but this old school favorite has always been the best! Helps get his hair nice and wavy. Great price point too!
Ashley H.
CHICAGO, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I thinks it works pretty well. My scalp however just is so dry that no matter what i use it always flakes up so i have to wash it out the next morning. But great value and works very well.
Jessica V.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great pomade easy to use nice and thick so it lasts forever. Still haven’t put a dent in mines definitely holds your hair in place. Can be used on smaller kids as well
Pilar R.
Sodus
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good product for your edges to stay downtown but if you have very curly hair your edges are more prone to curl back up, also this product after awhile starts to smell like a flee collar,I personally would not purchase this again because it’s not compatible with my hair type and has a weird smell.
Caitlyn B.
wolcott, IN
I bought my "greaser" hubby five different pomades because he was having such a hard time getting his hair completely slicked back! This was the only on he liked out of all of them! perfectly molds his hair a sets wonderfully! Plus theres no nasty smell and its super affordable!
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
If you need a great hair smoother or to lock in that hairstyle, this stuff is awesome. I used it for the first time on my birthday and loved how it kept my hair in place. Do be cautious because too much will make your hair look really oily, but def something you should have as a hairstyling product. It was not expensive either I bought it at Walmart for around $2.50.
Nicole P.
I love love love this! I die every time my hubby wears it! smells so good! mmmmm
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
How is the hold of this pomade? I'm thinking of buying it since its such a good price.
Ines G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Can you use this with greasy hair?

Target