BY MURRAY'S

Murray's® Superior Hair Dressing Pomade.
Is1. see more...

• How is the hold of this pomade? I'm thinking of buying it...3 Answers
  • I love love love this! I die every time my hubby wears it...3 Answers
  • Can you use this with greasy hair? 1 Answers
Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade
  • "It can come off as greasy at times but it is a really good styling product." in 1 review
  • "If you have thin wavy or straight hair this isnt for you. " in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair so, this works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "I love this product it smells good it moisturizes a man's hair very well and its not greasy or oily it's a really thick pomade" in 1 review
  • "yes I use on my hair and son it waves hair good my son has curls but dry hair this keep hair moist and curls in all day I recommend if you wont you waves in longer" in 1 review
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
I’m a mixed baby so I have very curly hair but I don’t think my hair texture worked for this product because I bought it to smooth down my edges before I lay them and it’s very hard to smooth them with this product for some reason my baby hairs didn’t want to stay down with it I hear lots of good things about this product but I guess it was just my texture
Lexie H.
Bought this on a whim when it seemed nothing was holding my hair down. This has a light scent, very affordable and works great for my naturally curly hair for a sleek look. I would definitely buy again, and it’s such a great value and i like that a little pomade goes along a long way which makes this jar last.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
this definitely wasn't my favorite pomade. I've used better. it is really affordable, but I got this to hold down my baby hairs when I braid my hair. After like an hour or so they started going everywhere. Maybe it was the texture of my hair. I probably wont buy this product again.
johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
I have used this for many, many years. If you're looking for a slick back or a tall pomp this is the only way to go. I have tried so many other products in my time to hold my tall pomp up high, and most have failed to satisfy my needs. Though I have indeed came across a few product that withstand the test (I will review these as well), I have always came back to Murray's. If applied correctly it's #1! It's such a solid hold that can be manipulated at anytime. I spent many years in the ocean and no matter how long I was in the water or how hard the waves hit one thing was certain, everytime I got out of the water my hair was still perfectly greased and generally formed to its original shape. I've found that shampoo doesnt do much for cleaning the product out of the hair but a good organic conditioner removes it no problem. I will always keep a can in my cabinet! I highly recommend this product!
Caitlyn B.
wolcott, IN
I bought my "greaser" hubby five different pomades because he was having such a hard time getting his hair completely slicked back! This was the only on he liked out of all of them! perfectly molds his hair a sets wonderfully! Plus theres no nasty smell and its super affordable!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My husband has so many cans of this, it’s definitely one of his favorites! The only downside to this that my husband has mentioned is that it’s a bit tricky to work with until you’ve earned it up in your palms, and it’s also hard to wash out without a style product removing shampoo. Other than that this is a great affordable hair pomade!
Tara Sue S.
Collegeville
It's very tacky and provides a lot of hold. This product is great for smoothing out edges as well. I wish it was a little easier to use overall. It can't be watered down to soften the product. You have to rub it in your hands a lot before using it and it takes a while to wash off of skin.
Yasmine W.
Palmdale, CA
I like this hair product. I use it for my braids,
So it can look very nice and professional when I do my braids by myself. So you can uses this product for that. If you want that nice clean , professional for your braids. Because it will lay down your hair good
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT
This product is the go to for pomades if you don't want to spent too much money.It's affordable and very effective when styling your hair! I use this one myself about every day along with other pomades I'v tried.This has a very waxy consistency and a light vanilla scent.You can literally feel the hold it will give your hair as you mix it on your palms.Easy to apply in your hair I recommend adding it to damp hair as you get out of the shower due to the heavy hold it brings.I will warn those who do not like oily products because this is one of those products.Washing it off might take a few washes with standard shampoo,or you can get pomade wash shampoo which is strong enough to wash it all off before going to sleep.
Jessibel E.
This is great for your baby hair or edges however you like to call them but I noticed that it has lots of oil so it's better than using a gel. You can't apply too much or you will end up getting bulid up of products.
Nicole P.
I love love love this! I die every time my hubby wears it! smells so good! mmmmm
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
How is the hold of this pomade? I'm thinking of buying it since its such a good price.
Ines G.
Can you use this with greasy hair?