BY MURRAY'S #49 in Pomades & Waxes

Murray's® Superior Hair Dressing Pomade.
Is1. see more...

• How is the hold of this pomade? I'm thinking of buying it since i...3 Answers
  • I love love love this! I die every time my hubby wears it! smells...3 Answers
  • Can you use this with greasy hair? 1 Answers
Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade
  • "I love this product it smells good it moisturizes a man's hair very well and its not greasy or oily it's a really thick pomade" in 1 review
  • "It can come off as greasy at times but it is a really good styling product." in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair so, this works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "my son use this for his waves he said it lays his hair down an it keep it soft it smells good it really thick an you dont have to use alot" in 1 review
  • "yes I use on my hair and son it waves hair good my son has curls but dry hair this keep hair moist and curls in all day I recommend if you wont you waves in longer" in 1 review
Valerie B.
This product is amazing for fly always or frizzy curls. I use this when my curls are all crazy and my dad uses this to tame his beard! We've gone through many of these and I would highly recommend! It's not heavy feeling and it smells very good!
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
I have been using this product since I was a kid! Whenever I wear my hair short and wavy this is my go to. Give a great hold and shine the key is to not use too much or it will give you crazy build up. The price is perfect at about 3-4 bucks !
Bobbi P.
Yuba City, CA
This is a little greasy and will stain pillow cases but also works good to lay your hair flat or add waves to a mans hair.
essie v.
brockton, MA
Been using this product for about 3 years and i still love it.. wish it had just a tad bit more hold
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT
This product is the go to for pomades if you don't want to spent too much money.It's affordable and very effective when styling your hair! I use this one myself about every day along with other pomades I'v tried.This has a very waxy consistency and a light vanilla scent.You can literally feel the hold it will give your hair as you mix it on your palms.Easy to apply in your hair I recommend adding it to damp hair as you get out of the shower due to the heavy hold it brings.I will warn those who do not like oily products because this is one of those products.Washing it off might take a few washes with standard shampoo,or you can get pomade wash shampoo which is strong enough to wash it all off before going to sleep.
Yasmine W.
Palmdale, CA
I like this hair product. I use it for my braids,
So it can look very nice and professional when I do my braids by myself. So you can uses this product for that. If you want that nice clean , professional for your braids. Because it will lay down your hair good
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the real deal when you want a nice smooth and frizz free bun or sleek pony. This one tin can literally last over a year because a little goes a long way.
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
My husband has used this his whole life. He loves it . He says it moistens his scalp better than any other product. He says he will never use another and also it does good in kids hair too.
Jessibel E.
This is great for your baby hair or edges however you like to call them but I noticed that it has lots of oil so it's better than using a gel. You can't apply too much or you will end up getting bulid up of products.
Roquaves S.
Jackson, MS
My dad and I use this all the time .It really brings your waves in and I love it .Its a good value nun high and I just love it .It last all day and is easy to use
Nicole P.
I love love love this! I die every time my hubby wears it! smells so good! mmmmm
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
How is the hold of this pomade? I'm thinking of buying it since its such a good price.
Ines G.
Can you use this with greasy hair?