BY MURRAY'S #64 in Pomades & Waxes

Murray's Super Light Pomade: For the clean neat look Helps to control hair Gives great style and shine see more...

Ashley S.
Indianapolis , IN
Less sticky than it's earlier counterpart, Murray's Super Light Pomade has a light scent, is very soft, moisturizes your hair without leaving greasy residue, and adds a nice shine to dull hair. I use this on my daughter's hair which is very thick and tends to get dry quickly.
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
This is one of the only products that I have found to work on my 1 year Olds frizz ball of a curly hair head lol. It is so lightweight and does not feel greasy. It washes out without any issues and has a pleasant smell.
Courtney R.
Portland, OR
I always make sure I have a can of murry's super light pomade in the cabinet. The can lasts me YEARS. I use a TINY amount to tame fly-aways and frizz. It works great, super light, and lasts forever. It's not greasy as long as you use just a tiny amount. I little goes a long ways.

It smells nice, not strong at all. It washes out easily.
Ajee B.
I love to use this as an edge control! It's quick and easy to use. I just use a little bit of it and then put my scarf on while I'm doing my makeup! It has a really good hold that last for a long time.
Piovanni R.
Burnsville, MN
I use this as an edge control because it does lay down the edges but it isn't super tacky and hard like some of the other edge controls out on the market at this moment
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Since i have dreadlocks and my hair is dry and itchy from the hot sun, i have borrowed my sons Murrays Super Light hair grease to moisturize my hair. It smells good and feel good against my scalp.
Edlin H.
South Gate, CA
When I had short hair this was always my go to product! It would help style my hair and keep it in place I didn't have to worry about fix in my hair every so often.
Tanya J.
Taylorsville, UT
My father swears by this stuff.. not sure why but it's popular among his age era.. when I need to tame my edges.. this is what I have been using.. one negative.. washing it out of your hair can seem like a mission
Destini C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. I have long, thick, coarse hair and this helps with the frizz without leaving my hair super greasy like most products I've tried.
Curtis  W.
Portsmouth, VA
Murrays last you a life time. It give the meaning of a little goes a long way a new meaning. It keeps your hair sticking and makes your waves pop.