Murray's Nu Nile Hair Slick Dressing Pomade 3 oz. Jar uploaded by Talissa G.

BY MURRAY'S

A medium weight pomade with strong hold yet light enough to easily style without weighting down high pomps. Great shine and a nice traditional barbershop smell. see more...

Buy on Amazon
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Nathan V.
Chula Vista, CA
I recently receive a sample of this product and i think it's great but it isn't my favorite. I do recommend it though. It does the job.
Talissa G.
My husband likes it ... We have several jars at home ... One thing I can say I really like the smell , I enjoy it ...
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Murray Nu Nile Hair Slick Dressing Pomade Jar is okay but I have gotten better results withother brands!
Jhonatan G.
prince george b.c
This stuff does not have any smell. It just smells like wax. Is super thick and greasy. But it does the job great. Perfect for anyone that's trying to do weaves. But a little goes a long way. Natural Hair Color:Dark BrownHair Type:DryCurlyColor TreatedInterested in Hair Products for:Color ProtectionDandruffCurls
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
Could I use this for edge control???