Murray's Gel Loc-Lock uploaded by Tanayris C.Murray's Gel Loc-Lock uploaded by Tanayris C.Murray's Gel Loc-Lock uploaded by Whitney G.

BY MURRAY'S

Loc-Lock premium gel helps lock styles in place and keeps them looking better longer. The cream formula containing Olive Oil and Sweet Alomound Oil will not flak and will reduce itching. Gel Loc-Lock should be applied in section prior to braiding or twisting. For best results, finsih style with a warm dryer. We recommend using Murray's Liquid Beeswax to relieve tightness and to help maintain your style longer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jazmine W.
I like the hold on this product. My locs stay soft but the retwist hold. It does not cause build up. It is a tad sticky if you use too much. I paid about $4 for it so not a bad deal.
Shariyka R.
Greenville, NC
A little goes a long way with this product. We have used this gel in our household to twist locs. Compared to the other loc gels, this holds your twists perfectly with no flakes. However, for maximum hold, dampen your hair, twist and then dry with a hair dryer.
Whitney G.
This is one of my favorite gels. It plays well with other products and it doesn't give my hair a crunchy hold. But I wish it had a stronger hold. I smells perfume-y but it doesn't bother me.
Tanayris C.
Lynn, MA
Best locking gel for dreadlocks twisting I would recommend it strongly recommended works really good it's what I use for my husband's dreadlocks