BY MURRAY'S #15 in Pomades & Waxes

Contains The Finest Imported Beeswax Derived From The Australian Honey Bee. The Excretions Provide A Stiff Wax That Is Soft And Easy To Apply. Great For Dreadlocks And Other Styling Needs. Seals Ends Conditions Made In Usa see more...

Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I love this product! I use it on my edges to lay flyaway hairs down. It is also good for sealing ends.

It is super thick, so I have to work it in between my hands to get it to a more manageable consistency, but once I do, it’s easy to apply.

My only gripe is the misleading label: the  product is pertroleum-based. Beeswax is just one of many ingredients. I definitely don’t suggest using this on your scalp!
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
I bought this product in hopes of laying down my 4c hair without the use of gel. It really did meet my expectations. I was able to not only lay down my hair, but keep it down for long periods of time. Cons would be that if you used too much it would cause build up and a white residue on your hair.
Kelsey💋 G.
Jackson, MI
I love making my own lotions and this product works great if you use it as a thickener. Just use a hand mixer and blend it with coconut oil and cocoa or shea butter and it’s the perfect base for a lotion. Further customize it from that point on!
Feliciaann r.
I use this for my sons locks and to help hold my edges down a little goes a long way great price and keeps you hair in place without a hard crusty hold and i like the smell of it been using it for years
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
Good hair beeswax keeps little hairs from sticking up and they stay in place. A little of this goes along way and even better you don't have to worry about it making your hair hard or white looking like other hair products
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
kai f.
I use this in combination with another gel a good majority of the time but I don’t even have to, this stuff hold my hair and that just feels great to say because most products only hold for a little while. But if I put this on my hair then tie it up for the night I can guarantee my hair will be laiddddd in the morning and that’s a great feeling lol
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
My husband has dreadlocks and this is what we use on his hair when it's time to retest his hair. This is the only product he'll use, and he loves it. It doesn't leave his hair oil or greasy, it doesn't have a fragrance, but it does the job. I'd recommend if you have dreadlocks or want to start getting them.
Morgan D.
I’ve had this used on my edges before and it worked but recently I purchased and didn’t get same result. I’m going to try storing in a cooler area to see if that will help. So far not that impressed thus product is extremely hyped up.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
Great product! My husband uses it to style his hair and it keeps it in place all day. I actually use it occasionally on my eyebrows for a neat look. A little. It goes a long way! You have to wash your hands pretty good after using it because it's a little sticky.
Cynthia C.
Gainesville, FL
Do it weigh your hair down? or make it oily?
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Ive been lookin 4 a new product fir my hair 4 the dry humud summer months has any one tried this?