BY MURRAY'S #30 in Pomades & Waxes

Contains The Finest Imported Beeswax Derived From The Australian Honey Bee. The Excretions Provide A Stiff Wax That Is Soft And Easy To Apply. Great For Dreadlocks And Other Styling Needs. Seals Ends Conditions Made In Usa see more...

Kelsa j.
Kelsa j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It cost about $3-6 here. There is a lot of product in the container. It is very thick and trust me a little goes a long way. I will say though I love the overall feel it can leave a residue on the hair if I use too much which is why I cannot stress enough, a little goes a long way.
TRACEY H.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product since forever and it's good for dreadlocks and ponytails it hold the hair in place. This product is located at your nearest Walmart, and or beauty supply for under $3.00 it comes in white and black
I use this for my Edge's when I lay them down and it really works good (Murrays with 100% pure Australia BEESWAX seals end's▪ conditions) and I used it when I twisted my cousin's dreads and it really works good❤❤❤❤😻😻😻😻💆💆💆💆💆
Anastacia M.
Anastacia M.
Greensboro, NC
I have the murrays eggewax extreme hold and it doesn't work. Ill lay my edges amd go to look at them five minutes later to see that theyve gone back up. Doesmt hold for long!
scarlett w.
scarlett w.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this for my hair as a natural alternative when it was very short and I hated it. It's incredibly hard to get out of the container. Then when you do have it out then it's so hard you can't really do anything but warm it in your hands forever with the hopes that it'll go in your hair. Once in your hair it's near impossible to do any styling whatsoever. I use it in other day projects now and not for hair. Don't waste your mone.
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
kai f.
kai f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in combination with another gel a good majority of the time but I don’t even have to, this stuff hold my hair and that just feels great to say because most products only hold for a little while. But if I put this on my hair then tie it up for the night I can guarantee my hair will be laiddddd in the morning and that’s a great feeling lol
Rhianna K.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
I just started using this product and I can already tell I will be buying more. I use this to keep my edges down by using a toothbrush to brush them down. It is very hard even when you warm it up in your hands. I love that it wears down soft by the end of the day and leaves my hair smooth and shiny.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband has dreadlocks and this is what we use on his hair when it's time to retest his hair. This is the only product he'll use, and he loves it. It doesn't leave his hair oil or greasy, it doesn't have a fragrance, but it does the job. I'd recommend if you have dreadlocks or want to start getting them.
Kaila R.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! My husband uses it to style his hair and it keeps it in place all day. I actually use it occasionally on my eyebrows for a neat look. A little. It goes a long way! You have to wash your hands pretty good after using it because it's a little sticky.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do it weigh your hair down? or make it oily?
Julie R.
Julie R.
East Peoria, IL
Ive been lookin 4 a new product fir my hair 4 the dry humud summer months has any one tried this?