BY MURRAY

Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Dianna L.
Everett, WA
These are a little on the dry side for me but the vanilla taste is great! I'd recommend dipping these in a glass of milk to combat the minor dryness thing.
Emily J.
Acworth , GA
These bring back the good old days! Reminds me of ones I used to eat at my grandparents house and they are delicious! My favorites and a good snack!
Laney G.
These are a very good snack. I love to pack these up and take when I'm on the go. I love that they come in a smaller back too.
Kimmie P.
Amherst, VA
These are a very good snack and they are also very affordable. Great for school and work lunches or just an afternoon snack.
melissa c.
These cookies are addicting!! My children love them they taste soo good. Every time i go to the store this is what i buy.