Add a Photo

By MURRAY
#406 in Cookies
Murray® Sugar Free Shortbread Cookies.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Taste so great you'll never know they're Sugar Free!™.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
Photo (1)
Simone D.
Simone D.

Let's be real, these don't taste like regular cookies. BUT, these are great for my diabetic grandmother who can't have sweets, but has a sweet tooth. So happy to have found something she can enjoy.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE

These are so good you wouldn't even know they are sugar free! They taste just like the normal shortbread! I could probably eat the whole thing thats how good they are!
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Super good ! You can't even tell that they are sugar free! Good for kids of you don't want them to eat to many sugary cookies
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Franklinton , Louisiana

Takes me back to childhood! We always ate these as a snack! Would love to introduce this to my kids for a sweet treat
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN

Delicious! Tastes just like a shortbread cookie but be careful how many you eat.
Oriana V.
Oriana V.

Even if I don't have any sugar problems, I really enjoy products like this because on my opinion, we need to eat less sugar. I like to eat this cookies with my cafe-au-lait or with a moka coffe!
Tammie J.
Tammie J.

The cookies are great tasting and the splenda gives just the right sweetness. Diabetic needs to be careful on how many they consume due to the carbs in the servings.
Angela T.
Angela T.

I tried these after purchasing a pack for a diabetic that I know. They were fresh and did not lack taste like I was expecting. Great flavor and worth the purchase.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.

Really is sugar free , but it still has taste and its so good to enjoy with Jelly or coffee. these are found at your local super market.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Steger , IL

I love these sugar free cookies. So delicious that you never even know they are sugar free. Buttery and tasty.

Join Now