Murray Sugar Free Cookies Shortbread uploaded by Kallie C.

BY MURRAY

Murray® Sugar Free Shortbread Cookies.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Taste so great you'll never know they're Sugar Free!™.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kallie C.
Milton, FL
These cookies are amazing! Granted, shortbread cookies aren't that sweet to begin with so don't expect sugary goodness. I think they taste similar to Lorna Doone shortbread cookies. Also good for calorie/sugar conscious peoples. Currently trying to lose a bit of weight. Loss of sweets and snacks is a loss to. But 130 calories for 8 (albeit thin) cookies? C'mon. Just buy them already.
Rose M.
Pass Christian, MS
I do enjoy these cookies when wanting a shortbread type snack. They are thin and crispy. They also accompany a great cup of coffee. As with any sugar free snack, you cannot over indulge or it will upset your tummy. I have also eaten these with a thin piece of my favorite slice of cheese! I would totally recommend these to anyone that is search of a sugar free snack!
BROOKE A.
MCKINNEY, TX
This is a delightful cookie with a great taste and low saturated fat. Anyone with a sugar-restricted diet would enjoy this and other Murray Sugar-Free cookies (especially the chocolate creme's). These only have around 3 grams of carbohydrates a piece!!
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
Review for: Shortbread Bites more...
We love Murray cookies, my mom is diabetic so sugar free cookies is a perfect snack for my mom. The soft cookies taste so good, it's hard to say is sugar free cookies, because the cookies are sweet enough.
Lisa S.
Review for: Shortbread Bites more...
Even thou these cookies are sugar free they still have a little sweetest to them.. I absolutely love these cookies with a nice hot cup of coffee or even your favorite hot latte! Definitely recommend in buying this brand of shortbread cookies!
Simone D.
Let's be real, these don't taste like regular cookies. BUT, these are great for my diabetic grandmother who can't have sweets, but has a sweet tooth. So happy to have found something she can enjoy.
Tammie J.
Review for: Shortbread Bites more...
The cookies are great tasting and the splenda gives just the right sweetness. Diabetic needs to be careful on how many they consume due to the carbs in the servings.
Almira J.
Love the taste! Love the fact that they have that hint of vanilla without being dry and cardboardish. definitely my go to sweet when I'm "dieting" I can eat more than 1 cookie without killing my hard work for the day!
Angela T.
I tried these after purchasing a pack for a diabetic that I know. They were fresh and did not lack taste like I was expecting. Great flavor and worth the purchase.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
These are so good you wouldn't even know they are sugar free! They taste just like the normal shortbread! I could probably eat the whole thing thats how good they are!