Murray Sugar Free Cookies Shortbread uploaded by Kallie C.

BY MURRAY

Murray® Sugar Free Shortbread Cookies.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Taste so great you'll never know they're Sugar Free!™.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
This is a delightful cookie with a great taste and low saturated fat. Anyone with a sugar-restricted diet would enjoy this and other Murray Sugar-Free cookies (especially the chocolate creme's). These only have around 3 grams of carbohydrates a piece!!
Rose M.
Pass Christian, MS
I do enjoy these cookies when wanting a shortbread type snack. They are thin and crispy. They also accompany a great cup of coffee. As with any sugar free snack, you cannot over indulge or it will upset your tummy. I have also eaten these with a thin piece of my favorite slice of cheese! I would totally recommend these to anyone that is search of a sugar free snack!
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
We love Murray cookies, my mom is diabetic so sugar free cookies is a perfect snack for my mom. The soft cookies taste so good, it's hard to say is sugar free cookies, because the cookies are sweet enough.
Lisa S.
Even thou these cookies are sugar free they still have a little sweetest to them.. I absolutely love these cookies with a nice hot cup of coffee or even your favorite hot latte! Definitely recommend in buying this brand of shortbread cookies!
Simone D.
Let's be real, these don't taste like regular cookies. BUT, these are great for my diabetic grandmother who can't have sweets, but has a sweet tooth. So happy to have found something she can enjoy.
Oriana V.
Even if I don't have any sugar problems, I really enjoy products like this because on my opinion, we need to eat less sugar. I like to eat this cookies with my cafe-au-lait or with a moka coffe!
Almira J.
Love the taste! Love the fact that they have that hint of vanilla without being dry and cardboardish. definitely my go to sweet when I'm "dieting" I can eat more than 1 cookie without killing my hard work for the day!
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
These are so good you wouldn't even know they are sugar free! They taste just like the normal shortbread! I could probably eat the whole thing thats how good they are!
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Super good ! You can't even tell that they are sugar free! Good for kids of you don't want them to eat to many sugary cookies
Tammie J.
The cookies are great tasting and the splenda gives just the right sweetness. Diabetic needs to be careful on how many they consume due to the carbs in the servings.