Add a Photo

By MURRAY
#856 in Cookies
Murray® Sugar Free Pecan Shortbread Cookies.
Not a reduced calorie food.
See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
Taste so great you'll never know they're Sugar Free™!
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN

These are a wonderful shortbread pecan cookie. They don't really have an artificial sweetener flavor to them. The texture is wonderfully crisp and crumbly, with a good rich but not too sweet flavor. I wish the pieces of pecan were more numerous or a bit larger. Overall it's a wonderful choice for a sugar free cookie.
Ilma R.
Ilma R.
Corona, NY

I bought this cookies for my cousin he has diabetes and he loves them and the price is so affordable that I rack up on them, and yes they are healthy. I will recommended it.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Orange Park, FL

I honestly could not tell the difference in these versus regular shortbread cookies. I used to buy these for my diabetic husband and he loved them as did my children.
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Evansville, IN

I gave these to my daughters as a treat one day and they absolutely loved them! Them being surger free made them even better
cynthia p.
cynthia p.

They are very delicious!! they are sugar free!! amazing!! :D
they great snacks for kids and adults!! couldn't be any happier!!
Vera K.
Vera K.
Philadelphia, PA

These are so good! You honestly can't even tell that they're sugar free! I caught these on sale at Super fresh and wanted to cut back on sugar but still wanted a treat these are it

Join Now