Murray Sugar Free Cookies Pecan Shortbread uploaded by Arlette P.

BY MURRAY

Murray® Sugar Free Pecan Shortbread Cookies.
Not a reduced calorie food.
See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
Taste so great you'll never know they're Sugar Free™! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
These are a wonderful shortbread pecan cookie. They don't really have an artificial sweetener flavor to them. The texture is wonderfully crisp and crumbly, with a good rich but not too sweet flavor. I wish the pieces of pecan were more numerous or a bit larger. Overall it's a wonderful choice for a sugar free cookie.
Ilma R.
Ilma R.
Corona, NY
I bought this cookies for my cousin he has diabetes and he loves them and the price is so affordable that I rack up on them, and yes they are healthy. I will recommended it.
Arlette P.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Absolutely delicious! A sugar free and guilt free snack. It taste even better than other brands full of sugar. Totally recommended!
Vera K.
Vera K.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so good! You honestly can't even tell that they're sugar free! I caught these on sale at Super fresh and wanted to cut back on sugar but still wanted a treat these are it
cynthia p.
cynthia p.
They are very delicious!! they are sugar free!! amazing!! :D
they great snacks for kids and adults!! couldn't be any happier!!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Orange park, FL
I honestly could not tell the difference in these versus regular shortbread cookies. I used to buy these for my diabetic husband and he loved them as did my children.
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Evansville , IN
I gave these to my daughters as a treat one day and they absolutely loved them! Them being surger free made them even better