BY MURRAY

Murray® Fudge Dipped Mint Sugar Free Cookies.
Not a reduced calorie food.
See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
Taste so great you'll never know they're Sugar Free™! see more...

Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
My husband is diabetic and I buy these so he can have something for his sweet tooth and he loves them. They are really good for being sugar free they don't leave that nasty after taste like some sugar free foods have and the center is very peperminty and fresh tasting
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wasn't real impressed with these. The chocolate was a bit waxy to me. I'm also not liking the mint, it reminded me of eating too soon after brushing my teeth. No go on this one.
Angelica S.
My mother is a diabetic and all I can purchase for is sugar free snacks so these were a hit with her. They are also great for anyone I also enjoy them and I am not diabetic.
Jo C.
Peoria, AZ
Being diabetic I am so happy to be able to enjoy these sugar free mint chocolate cookies. They taste similar to the Girl Scouts thin mints.
Meghan M.
Greenville, NC
Growing up, I was a girl scout. These cookies taste exactly like thin mint cookies...and they are sugar free. They are so yummy!!
Daniela H.
These are good. Sugar Free stuff usually tastes a little off, but these taste like any other normal cookies to my family.