Murray Sugar Free Cookies Creme uploaded by member-17b86fe8e

BY MURRAY

Murray® Sugar Free Creme Cookies.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Sandwich cookies.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
Artificially flavored.
Taste so great you'll never know they're sugar free!™. see more...

Murray Sugar Free Cookies Creme
My review is more about the Murray brand of sugar free snackd thsn a specific product. I've tried three of the sugar free cookies: the sandwich cookies, oatmeal and fudge dipped wagers. They are all very good. There's no after taste. They taste just like their full sugar counterparts. These are an excellent alternative for anyone trying to watch their sugar intake. I highly recommend yhe brand.
Edith E.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Is very good !
and very sweet with a glass of cold milk is a good convinacion ! I love! Yummy great product i recommend it and is a help full product i want more yay i recommend it great price Love il
Ericka I.
Ericka I.
Seminole , Fl
I love sugar free snacks. I gravitate to them because I am trying not to have as much refined sugar. I could never get rid of my cravings so I decided not to. These are awesome!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are terrible. They're not even a good sugar free cookie. They're just plain bad. I wouldn't recommend any sugar free cookies or candies in the Murray to ant of my friends and family. They're gross.
Sheila L.
Sheila L.
Palmdale, CA
These are so gooooddddd the only problem us I can't eat just one..... I wouldn't recommend eating too many of these they will upset ur stomach
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
I like all the sugar free cookies and walart has them all. Great for those diabetic that still cant resist their sweet tooth.
adriana m.