BY MURRAY

Murray® Sugar Free Chocolate Chip With Pecans Cookies.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content.
Naturally flavored.
Taste so great you'll never know they're Sugar Free!™ see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ
Having a diabetic family is very difficult sometimes when you dont have the time to bake homemade. They did an awesome job with this cookie though. They taste great while still being sugar free. I purchased these at shoprite and they were very inexpensive. I highly recommend.
Christina S.
Riverside, CA
For being sugar free, I think these are absolutely delicious!! They are a bit on the dry side so if you're looking for moist cookies, this wouldn't be your product. But if you cant have sugar products, this is a great alternate!
Kimberly F.
For sugar free, you cannot really tell. They taste pretty close to the real deal and are a lot healthier. Great for when you get those sweet tooth cravings!
MINDY M.
Altoona,PA
These taste great even though they are sugar free cookies! They are awesome for people that can't eat sugar too! Try them out!
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
These are really good for being sugar free! You can tell they lack sugar, but they don't taste horrible and are a good price!
wendy s.
I love these cookies for all my family! When we got to our in-laws they have diabetes and love sweets this is what i always take for them!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Chocolate chip!!! Not my number one choice but it is my second. And I enjoy them. Chocolate chip!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very dry cookies. they are not bad, but not something i would recomment to people who enjoy softer cookies.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I was surprised how great these tastes for a sugar free cookie. They are a great alternative for someone who can't have sugar products. I thought they weren't as moist as I'd like but they weren't that bad either.
Ashley V.