BY MURRAY

Murray® Chocolate Chip Sugar Free Cookies.
Not a reduced calorie food.
See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content.
Taste so great you'll never know they're Sugar Free!™.
Naturally flavored.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
These sugar free chocolate chip cookies are so good i met my expectation on them. They are so amazing and they do not have not that much fat. First time they are not that expensive
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Murray Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best cookies ever! Crunchy, delightful flavor, it doesn't seem sugar free at all! I buy it at Kroger and the pecan ones are delicious too. The flavor is so good that my son prefer this than other popular brands. If you want to eat really delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies, you gotta try this!
shaid h.
Even though it says "Sugar free" it is, don't get me wrong but you know how some brands that make sugar free cookies taste nasty? well these do not! they taste like the real deal because they are the real deal lol. Perfect for anyone who has diabetes and loves chocolate.
lauren v.
These taste delicious! i cut sugar out of my diet and wanted to try something that still tasted tasty and could ease my sweet tooth lol and this did the job!
Karlu M.
Medley, FL
THE BEST sugar free cookie I've ever taste... no just for a person with a diet plan, everybody can eat it. Taste delicious
Janet B.
They're very good cookies, especially for sugar free. My daughter loves them, she's a juvenile diabetic
Gabby N.
Some of the best cookies ever .I buy these for my kids all the time 😊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!