GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsMurray
Murray Cookie Jar Classics Coconut Cookies

Murray® Cookie Jar Classics Coconut Cookies

by Murray

Artificially flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Murray® Cookie Jar Classics Coconut Cookies!
Brittany P.
These are really good cookies. These cookies make cheese taste better. They are crunchy and come in a variety of favors.
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
These cookies are a staple in our home. I leave them in a bottom drawer in my kitchen so my toddler can snack on them. I have three kids 2, 3, and 5 year old, and they all love these little delicious cookies. The cookies are crispy and have a nice coconut flavor. My family and I love them.
Katrina A.
Tampa, FL
These are simple lil yummy cookies.. and very handy if you have a toddler..they just hold on to wring and nibble away.. ;)

Looking for your answer?