BY MURRAY

In the 1940s John L. Murray, Sr. started making his great-tasting cookies with just a single oven. As the popularity of his delicious cookies grew, he purchased an old patrol wagon and turned it into the very first Murray® delivery truck. His dedication and enthusiasm for making irresistible cookies has helped form a long and lasting relationship with cookie lovers everywhere. For over 70 years, families have enjoyed filling their cookie jars with the great taste of Murray® Cookies. We still offer the same great recipe of great taste and great value, and we invite you to enjoy all of our delicious flavors. see more...

• "These were my favorite cookies in my childhood and now." in 1 review
Chantay W.
I was first introduced to this cookie in church during snack time for kids. We used to take the cookies and put them on our fingers like rings. I also used to crumble them into vanilla ice cream.
Diane G.
Hope Mills, NC
My parents always bought these when we were growing up! We used to put a row on our fingers and eat them all day. Best cheap cookie there is.
Dawn H.
Ruston, LA
These were my favorite cookies in my childhood and now. My mother used to keep them in the cookie jar for my siblings and I. They are the best!
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I first had these when I was very little. I had them for snack time in my class room. They were very tasty as a kid.
Heather D.
Sylacauga, AL
From an inexpensive cookie for both the young and old. Taste is great , price in range .
Krista O.
Spring Hill, FL
Love these so much!! Always had to have them as a child! These are amazing! Get these cookies!