Murray 5.5-oz. Sugar Free Fudge-Dipped Vanilla Wafers uploaded by Maggy P.

BY MURRAY

Murray 5.5-oz. Sugar free fudge-dipped vanilla wafers see more...

Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Deliciosa galleta sin remordimientos, libre de azúcar, una gran opción para los diabéticos y para quienes opten por dejar el azúcar refinada a un lado, esta deliciosa galleta tienes muchas cualidades para ser una merienda de primera opción!
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I eat sugar free stuff, I usually taste the difference and feel that I'm sacrificing taste to eat healthier. Not with this stuff. It's taste like real thing. Amazon price $21 for 4. That's 5.25 a pack! Local stores have them much cheaper, $3 per pack.
kitty O.
I love chocalate waffers but not this .I usually eat sugar free but this not the best. But i can say that my father is a diabetic and he loves this, so its ah matter of taste.
Michelle E.
Weslaco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I started watching what I was eating I picked these up hoping to taste the same and satisfied and I really was! They taste great for being sugar free and whenever I crave chocolate I turn to these
Maria C.
Oxnard, CA
I love these!!! It taste good. Not like other waffer chocolate , this one definitely taste much better. I like how it looks , like you can definitely see how good it is before eating it
Rylee M.
These are a perfect treat. They're delicious and with no sugar, it's guilt free in my opinion. You would never know that there was no sugar in there. The Splenda sweetens it just right. I love these!
Christina R.
Steger, IL
These cookies were so delicious. I completely forgot they were sugar free. Definitely satisfied my sweet tooth. They were even great frozen.
adriana m.
Duarte, CA
I love Oreos they are great and good i recommend they are great product and a good price great products lovelys
Nicole H.
These are actually best frozen for some reason I like them a lot and eat them all the time
Alayla M.
Roma, TX
They are goods cookies but I don't like that they leave an after taste in my mouth.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ
Are these good?
Whats a good reciepe to go with this product?