BY MURPHY'S

Murphy's Stout Pasteurized Beer.
Estd 1856.
Stout pasteurized beer.
Imported serve chilled.
Cont. 1 pint (16fl oz). see more...

Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Murphy's!!!!! Ugh. Where to begin? This is the creamiest, most delicious stout this world has ever seen. I'm a big fan of Guinness by the can, but Murphy's blows it out of the water. It's got a wonderful head that lasts for pretty much the entire time it takes to drink, and it's so creamy and silky that it goes down far too easily. If you're lucky enough to come across this, buy me a four-pack!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
As far as Irish stouts go, this isn't as famous as Guiness, but personally I think Murphys is a better beer overall. It's smooth and flavorful and great for drinking straight or for Irish Car Bombs. It's not my favorite stout, but if you can't find some of the higher-quality craft brews, this is a great stand-by.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
I'm a stout fan and if I can't find Guinness I'm going for the Murphy's. It's rich and full bodied and it tastes wonderful.
Kates L.
Peosta, IA
This beer. much to my surprise, was very drinkable smooth light in taste but super dark in color. It has a bit of a roasted flavor. Poured in a Pint Glass it creates an keeps a nice head. I really enjoyed this, maybe more than its competition. I also made the drink Snake Bite with this beer and Stella Cidre. Its smooth delish and the Cider sweetens it up just a bit. If you like less sweet just add less cider.
Chrissy W.
Wheaton, IL
Happy Hour Expert
If I told you I liked this just as much as Guinness, would you judge me? Because I kind of do.
Cameron K.
Love me some Murphys Stout! Great taste, creamy, and gives you that great beer-stache to save for later!!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Love Murphys! It keeps a nice head when you pour it into the glass and has a rich dark flavor.
alexis s.
San Antonio, TX
I wish the influenster product reviews didn't have a minimum character count because all I can say about this beer is "no."
Claire B.
Stout is, shall we say, an acquired taste! It's not for everyone, but if you like Guinness, or if you don't quite like Guinness, you will probably love Murphy's. I have been to the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, and am sorry for Guinness but I actually prefer Murphy's Give it a try! Sláinte!