Murphy's Oil Soap

by Murphy Oil Soap

Original formula. For today, tomorrow and forever your mom used it and probably her mom and maybe even her mom, too, because we've been around for more than a hundred years. With our help, your furniture can look as good for a long time to come original formula. For today, tomorrow and forever finished wood floors & furniture, cabinets, tile, linoleum

Does this leave things greasy feeling?
Is this good to clean coffee tables and tv stand?
Start your review of Murphy's Oil Soap!
Product Highlights
“I have wood floors and some old wood trimming in my house and i only use this product on my wood, it smells so good and helps all my wood shine and look so much healthier.” in 50 reviews
“I have authentic hardwood floors in my kitchen and this is the only product I trust to keep my 60+ year old floors looking like new.” in 37 reviews
“What started as a preference for cleaning wood floors, extended to more versatile uses, including cleaning my antique wood furniture.” in 20 reviews
“...clean with, after I got married I use it as well I love the smell and it works great too ” in 19 reviews
“I put 3 caps full in a gallon of water swish my hands in it a few time in it and ahh, It really cleans my hard wood floors , they are clean with just the right shine and when im done it smells like i ceaned the floors .” in 15 reviews
Beckley, WV
If I’m not using Pine Sol, I’m using this. I do believe this works better than Pine Sol but I love both products and usually alternate between the two. I think it’s smells a little strong but that usually means it’s cleaning like it’s suppose too!
Columbus, OH
We use this to clean the cupboards under the sinks where our hard water and dirty water drips down. While it smells nice and rejuvenates the wood, it doesn’t get all of the residue off without having to scrub
las vegas, nv
Murphy’s is great for our hardwood floors. It always leave a nice shiny finish afterwards. It can be slightly slippery, but other than that it is a great value and I’ve always enjoyed the scent.
Denville , NJ
If you have hard wood floors, this is a necessary tool. Works well with wood furniture too! I polish my end table that I inherited from my grandparents with this every month !
Halifax, PA
I absolutely love this product! This is the only thing that trust clean all of my downstairs hard wood floors. I love the scent, it leaves my house smelling nice and clean. I would highly recommend!
Ridott, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the wonderful scent of Murphy's. It leaves floors and wood surfaces shiny and clean.  I would highly recommend it for use. The bottle is good sized and you get many uses from one bottle as it doesn't take much.  The price is affordable and it does a good job.
Grand Rapids
I’ve used this soap for the longest time because it is what my family used while I was growing up as well. I don’t see myself switching to anything else because this gets the job done. It’s just a classic and trustworthy cleaning product.
Grafton, WV
Clean scent, great for my hardwood floors. Zero streaking and this is concentrated so it only take a lil bit. This is wonderful for paneling also. My mom also uses and washes her paneling walls with it. Bring it like new again.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have walked around my house and used this to clean all the woodwork.  I love this oil soap.  It dries fast and leaves a slight shine on my cabinets and wood work.  You don't need to scrub too hard to get the wood clean with this soap, it's a great soap that has been around forever!
Germantown, TN
I love the streak-free and shine that I get with Murphy's. You cannot beat this price for the quality that you will receive. My floors have never been cleaner. Very effective. I highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...