BY MURPHY OIL SOAP

Original formula. For today, tomorrow and forever your mom used it and probably her mom and maybe even her mom, too, because we've been around for more than a hundred years. With our help, your furniture can look as good for a long time to come original formula. For today, tomorrow and forever finished wood floors & furniture, cabinets, tile, linoleum

• I have a really nice & expensive Moose Head coffee ta...3 Answers
  • Does it preserve the color of the wood??5 Answers
  • I stripped the clear coat off a portion of mybrand new wo...4 Answers
Murphy's Oil Soap
  • "I have wood floors and some old wood trimming in my house and i only use this product on my wood, it smells so good and helps all my wood shine and look so much healthier." in 50 reviews
  • "I have authentic hardwood floors in my kitchen and this is the only product I trust to keep my 60+ year old floors looking like new." in 37 reviews
  • "What started as a preference for cleaning wood floors, extended to more versatile uses, including cleaning my antique wood furniture." in 20 reviews
  • "My mom would buy this product all the time to mop her floors and clean with, after I got married I use it as well I love the smell and it works great too " in 19 reviews
  • "I put 3 caps full in a gallon of water swish my hands in it a few time in it and ahh, It really cleans my hard wood floors , they are clean with just the right shine and when im done it smells like i ceaned the floors ." in 15 reviews
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
When I have to do alot of cleaning and you can't use a regular cleaner , I grab a bottle of this ! $3 and it goes a long way ! Dilute this in your sink or bucket , and there you go ! It has a pine smell , it doesn't bother me , especially where I live. This stuff gets things clean and smells fresh !
Natasha H.
I have used this to clean the vachetta leather on my Louis Vuitton bags. It never made it worse nor did it ruin the vachetta leather on it. I wouldn't recommend this as it really didn't do a great job in cleaning the leather the way I thought it would. I have used this in laundry most of the time and this does wonders! My baby's white hat, that also had a lot of colors and designs on it, but mostly white was very much stained. I washed it once, thinking it will clean up. It didn't. So I washed it for a second time with Murphy's Oil soap on the hat itself. I did let it sit on it as is for 1-3 hours prior to running the washing machine. When it was done, the hat looked and still does look, brand new! I love this stuff! I wish I knew about it sooner than just this year!
Amy O.
Review for: Original Formula more...
This will always be my trusted cleaner for all of the wood products in my home. I recently deep cleaned and wiped down all of my trim, baseboards, doors, walls, antiqued furniture and so on. This cleaner removed any dirt or smudges, left a beautiful, but natural shine and left my home dust-free and damage-free! Five stars!
Maggie N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Original Formula more...
My favorite for really getting in and cleaning the house. The smell is great, and the value is fantastic. It’s an all in one I’ve found for everything. As strange as this sounds, my vet also recommended this as shampoo to prevent fleas for cats, and it works wonders!
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Cpm01163 Original Wood Cleaner more...
I use this on my hardwood floors and wooden furniture to keep it polished and clean. I like how my floors look extra shiny after each use. I purchased it at my local grocery story for a good price. My Grandma used to use it and I love that this works.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
Review for: Original Formula more...
You can use his to clean almost anything. I just bought an old house and boy was it gross. Using this made my life so much easier. This is such a hidden gem not enough people talk about. My old wood floors have never looked better.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I hate wood, have I mentioned that in past reviews? Lol But when I'm stuck cleaning it I love Murphys. I use it in my sprayer for my faux wood floors, used it when I cleaned homes for a living, and my furniture every few months to keep any build up down. I don't allow smoking in my home, but have used it on others furniture to remove the nicotine and it works wonders. It has a light fresh scent and doesn't leave a film. A little goes a long way!
Jamie A.
Jessup
Review for: Original Formula more...
My mom uses this, my grandmother used this, so now I use this. I don’t use it every time I clean, only when I’m really deep cleaning. It has a heavier scent then what I usually like, but I know it won’t ruin my wood.
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
Review for: Original Formula more...
I use it on my wood table to give it life again. I would also use it on my wood floors. The smell is really nice as well. This will get the job done and is highly concentrated. I always keep a bottle around.
Katie S.
Clarkston, MI
Would absolutely recommend this product. Have been using it for some time now and would not choose another floor cleaner. Wonderful scent and really leaves the floors gleaming and sparkly fresh.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
Can this compare to pledge?
Melissa B.
Is this really one of the best wood cleaners? I've been a pledge girl for eons.
Abileny S.
Oil soap? What is this for?
Makala H.
Is this a good product?
April G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I just read recently that Murphy's Oil Soap was actually bad for wood floors - possibly because of the buildup? Does anyone have any suggestions on an alternative wood floor cleaner, instead of Murphy's?