BY MURPHY OIL SOAP

Clean & Dust Formula With Anti-Static Ingredient. Clean & Dust Multi-Use Wood Cleaner. No Waxy Build-up or Dulling Residue. No Chemicals or Solvents Harmful to Wood Surfaces! Contains 98% Naturally Derived Ingredients. Also Fits Any Sweeper Mop. Trust the Murphy® Experts to Clean & Dust Your Home! Murphy Soft Wipe disposable wipes are specifically formulated for wood care.  With no chemicals or solvents harmful to wood, Murphy Soft Wipe dispos. see more...

• What piece of furniture do you use your wipes on?1 Answers
  • "with having mostly hardwood furniture this works miracles." in 1 review
  • "I've used Murphy oil soap on my floors and furniture so to have their amazing wood cleaning products in wipe form is great." in 1 review
Kat C.
My family has a history of talented carpenters and in all the years I've seen all the beautifully intricate hand crafted pieces be passed down to children and to loved ones left behind, I've never seen any of them use anything but Murphy's. It's kept the memories of my childhood polished and shined and smelling like oranges. 💗💗💗💗
L L.
Wilmington
So convenient and useful. We use theee on our wood and love it. The wipes are not the best value for your dollar but in my opinion the convenience makes them worth it. I would purchase again and again! And would also recommend to others especially those with new furniture.
Cierra L.
Seven Hills, OH
These are phenomenal! They work so well on every piece of wood in my home. I like to use them over the original oil because I don't like the felling it leaves on my hands. They are kind of expensive and you only get like 10 in a pack. Other than that I def recommend.
Emily W.
I was excited about the convenience of theses and they work great on furniture. Only con is they don't work well for the floor because they tear easily. I love The smell and would buy again to help clean furniture
Angel B.
APO, AP
My dresser is equipped with a mirror and that's typically where I apply my makeup at. My dresser is of course wood and these wipes are so handy whenever there's a spill or powder on my furniture. These are so easy to use and sometimes more practical than the oil when I need a quick fix. I am forever loyal to this brand!!
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
I have been using these wipes for several years & love them. They do an excellent job without leaving residue. I even use them occasionally to spot clean my wood floors.
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
I've used Murphy oil soap on my floors and furniture so to have their amazing wood cleaning products in wipe form is great. Saves me a ton of time and elbow grease!!
Jaylynn C.
Franklin, KY
These wipes are amazing for touch and go jobs, from a wooden coffee table to kitchen cabinets. I love these!! Definitely one of my favorite cleaning products.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I love these wipes! So easy and convenient to use! And I love the scent. Great on wooden furniture or other wooden items. One of my must have cleaning items.
Victoria J.
Panama City, FL
With having mostly hardwood furniture this works miracles. I grew up with my nana using this so its a product that has gained my loyalty over the years!
Victoria J.
Panama City, FL
What piece of furniture do you use your wipes on?