BY MURPHY OIL SOAP #1 in Floor Cleaners

Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner: For use on wood floors, paneling, cabinets, laminate floors, tables and chairs, bookcases, no-wax floors, laundry stains, ceramic tile, cars, painted surfaces, vinyl Biodegradable Phosphate free see more...

member-8ae89dfa9
Purchased at: Walmart
Really helps old wood floors. Also like to use on ceramic tile kitchen floors.
Casey S.
Jackson, TN
This cleaner smells amazing! A quick cleaning of the floors leaves your whole house smelling clean!
Shae P.
Woonsocket, RI
Purchased at: CVS
Buying a house with wood floors meant a lot of research on how to keep them clean. My only complaint here is this cleaner leaves a strange residue behind that can only be picked up by a professional floor cleaner.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell this leave on our wood floors! It leaves the floor looking and feeling clean with no sticky residue. Highly recommend!
Amy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this for alllllll of my hardwood floors and I even use it on some of my furniture. It’s an effective wood cleaner with a great cleaning smell.
Marisa W.
Tehachapi, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have hardwood flooring throughout our whole home. I love the scent of this cleaner. It cleans my floors without that sticky and soapy residue. My 100 year old floors have never looked better
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
Great for cleaning and shining up my hardwood! It also seems like it masks minor scratches!
Sarah J.
Louisville, Kentucky
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my hardwood floors. Cleans and makes them shine. Affordable and easy to use.
Adjoa A.
Detroit
Purchased at: Walmart
This concentrated wood oil soap cleaner by Murphy contains 98% naturally derived ingredients, is phosphate free and has no unnecessary chemicals. This being said, it really does an effective job of cleaning my laminated wooden floors and other surfaces and giving it a natural shiny finish. I highly recommend!
ela j.
Apple valley, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Thick and one of the few things I feel ok using on wood. Dilute it! Also always test wood first before going crazy on if!
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
So I just new floors but they're fake hard wood floors. My landlords have told me not to use anything more but a swifter to clean the floors and I just don't feel like they come clean. Would this still be good even though they're fake?
Does this work well on laminate wood floors?
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much should I dilute this? I'm used to using this on my cabinets and recently tried it on my wood floors but it was too greasy. But using water on wood floors also makes me nervous.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Will this work on artificial wood floors? My floors look wooden but I think they are linoleum.
Earn $347/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)