BY MURPHY OIL SOAP #1 in Floor Cleaners

Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner: For use on wood floors, paneling, cabinets, laminate floors, tables and chairs, bookcases, no-wax floors, laundry stains, ceramic tile, cars, painted surfaces, vinyl Biodegradable Phosphate free see more...

Sandra M.
It's good to try n shine your floors but it really doesn't do a great job at it and also the scent it leaves behind is not pleasant fir me and after a while the floor looks ashy
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I do not like this stuff. I do not like the smell or the way it works on the floors. I will not be repurchasing this again;

Melissa Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not too big on the scent of this oil. However, said t doesn't make my floors all shiny - I just wish it smelled differently.
Melissa A.
Do not like this product at all....purchased this a few times every time I said I would not ever buy again..the smell is great with a fresh clean scent..the product leaves a greasy film all over your beautiful clean hardware floors..this product is awful will not use again
Jessica H.
Newport news, VA
Where to start? This did nothing but horrible things to my floors and furniture. Clouded my beautiful hardwoods floors and clouded my antique wooden furniture. I diluted the solutions per the instructions, and it made everything look worse than before. I will never use this again
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I used this on my hard wood floor several times and it after a new uses I noticed it was leaving round wax spots on my floor which was easy to see when the lights were on. I had to scrub off the patches with a plastic knife. I don't recommend it at all! It ruined my floor.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I personally hate Murphy oil soap. I used to be a housekeeper and this garbage always left streaks all over the floor and left an awful smell in the house. I never felt this fully clean the floors. I prefer Bona
Lily M.
Duarte, CA
leaves oil stains. Don't like this product as after using it I had to hire a professional to buff my floors. It caused me more damage using it so use it on a small area before you go all over your hardwood floors.
Pat M.
Decent wood cleaner. It's been around for years however the smell of it is too over powering for me. I think they need to rethink the formula or at least the scent. Well priced and for products in its class it isn't bad.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't like it, I used it for my stairs that are made of wood and I didn't see any differences
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
So I just new floors but they're fake hard wood floors. My landlords have told me not to use anything more but a swifter to clean the floors and I just don't feel like they come clean. Would this still be good even though they're fake?
Does this work well on laminate wood floors?
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much should I dilute this? I'm used to using this on my cabinets and recently tried it on my wood floors but it was too greasy. But using water on wood floors also makes me nervous.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Will this work on artificial wood floors? My floors look wooden but I think they are linoleum.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have wood floor in my living room. Will this give it a nice shiny finished look? And does it smell good?