BY MURPHY OIL SOAP #1 in Floor Cleaners

Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner: For use on wood floors, paneling, cabinets, laminate floors, tables and chairs, bookcases, no-wax floors, laundry stains, ceramic tile, cars, painted surfaces, vinyl Biodegradable Phosphate free see more...

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Murphy's Oil is fantastic especially if you have a carpet cleaner you pour some of the Murphy in your carpet cleaner and you go to town and let me tell you your carpets will look new put some hot water in there with some Murphy and just you know move the furniture and everything and just go to town with your carpet cleaner it picks up everything and it leaves your carpet brand new
emily w.
we have an original 1920’s hardwood floor that we sanded and stained but didn’t put a top coat or finish on, so it’s dull and susceptible to dusty footprints and just tons of visible dirt. this is gentle enough to use on our really old floors yet powerful enough to make me feel they’re actually clean. it gives them a little sheen and makes them look beautiful.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Murpheys oil soap, when we blunt our home 3 years ago I uses this to wash down all wood cabinets, knotted pine in den and all the wood floors. This stuff cleans so good and shines the natural wood. The smell is good also. I would recommend it.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like Murphy’s wood floor cleaning. It cleans the floor nicely and leaves a beautiful shine after. It also smells really nice. The only thing is, less is more. Don’t use too much or it will leave a filmy residue and you can actually see every smudge or footprint on your floor.
Jessica L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Murphy floor cleaner. We have a 100 year old house with original hard wood floors and this stuff makes them sparkle. A little bit goes a long way, put it in a bucket with hot, hot water, and go wild. It's price is great, it lasts forever. Definitely recommend.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
When I had first moved into my most recent house, I had never had hard wood floors before and was unsure of how to keep them clean.  I tried other things that just did not work, or would leave a residue or stickiness to my floors.  A friend recommended that I try Murphy's and it was a life saver.  It doesn't have a strong chemically odor like most cleaners, and it works really well at cleaning the floors, with no residue.  I also use this to wipe down my wooden cabinets and keep them nice and clean.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Plain and simple- nothing cleans hardwood flooring and furniture better than Murphy's Oil Soap! My parents and grandparents used this product and I do, as well. It smells great and makes your wood items look brand new again! There isn't another product like it!
Lina M.
Staten Island
My mom used this my whole life growing up. Once I moved out I tried numerous floor cleaners, thinking my mom was just stuck on old school. Turns out Murphy's oil is just the best. Nothing compares. Now I'm that mom who is stuck on Murphy's oil.
Angelica B.
madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have wooden floors throughout my house and this is the best floor cleaner for the job. It leaves my floor shiny, leaves my house smelling wonderful. And not to mention it removes stains very easily. A must have if you have wooden floors.
Rosa B.
Broadway
Murphy’s oil is the best product to clean floors with !! It leaves them looking cleaner and shinier I never have a problem out of this product it definitely does its job like it’s supposed to and yes I do recommend for other users as well
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
So I just new floors but they're fake hard wood floors. My landlords have told me not to use anything more but a swifter to clean the floors and I just don't feel like they come clean. Would this still be good even though they're fake?
Does this work well on laminate wood floors?
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much should I dilute this? I'm used to using this on my cabinets and recently tried it on my wood floors but it was too greasy. But using water on wood floors also makes me nervous.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Will this work on artificial wood floors? My floors look wooden but I think they are linoleum.
Earn $347/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)

Walmart