BY MURPHY OIL SOAP #1 in Floor Cleaners

Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner: For use on wood floors, paneling, cabinets, laminate floors, tables and chairs, bookcases, no-wax floors, laundry stains, ceramic tile, cars, painted surfaces, vinyl Biodegradable Phosphate free see more...

Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mom told me about this product as she uses it for literally everything practically. What I love about it is the scent and how beautiful of a finish it leaves. My mom has added this oil when she steam cleans her mattresses and floors. Good stuff!
Leah B.
port clinton
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this not only on my floors but on all of the wood trim I have in my house which is slot. I do not use it as an every day cleaner but more like a two or three times a year cleaner but it really works and leaves the woody very shiny. Would recommend
Megan H.
Hurricane, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product has been a name in our home since I was a child. It’s reliable and very effective. My father used only this on our floors and I grew up to do the same. It’s long lasting and affordable. Very high quality. I would definitely buy again!
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this product for cleaning my floors. It cleans well, smells nice, and it gives the floor a bit of shine to them. Not too glossy though. My mom used it when I was a kid and I’ve tried other products but this is my favorite for hardwoods.
Mariela M.
East Elmhurst, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner for my wooden floors. I just add a few drops to the water I use to mop and it keeps my wooden floors as shiny as they were when installed. My mother purchased it for me and I will definitely continue to use and recommend to others with wooden floors.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one cleaner that will never go out of style! I use it on all my floors in my house! I love the fresh clean scent that it leaves the house smelling like. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn’t leave any type of residue after mopping!
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
This is an awesome wood floor cleaner. The smell is amazing and the smell really sticks to the floor. It is also excellent at polishing the floor and making the shine really stick. It cleans really nice and leaves a long lasting polished finish.
Christina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The walls and ceiling in my house are tongue and groove knotty pine. So there is a lot of woodwork. I also have an indoor woodburner.. So my walls can get dry and dirty. I use Murphy's oil soap to clean them. It makes them nice an new looking.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Gentle & effective! I use this on all my antique furniture as it cleans & replenishes without stripping or drying it out. Great price point for the amount you get & how little you need. I highly recommend this to anyone with antique furniture
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I love this stuff. I used to use it at the restaurant I worked at to detail the floors, and it does such a great job. There’s nothing out there that makes wood shine like this product. I even use it in my own home now. It smells amazing too
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
So I just new floors but they're fake hard wood floors. My landlords have told me not to use anything more but a swifter to clean the floors and I just don't feel like they come clean. Would this still be good even though they're fake?
Does this work well on laminate wood floors?
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much should I dilute this? I'm used to using this on my cabinets and recently tried it on my wood floors but it was too greasy. But using water on wood floors also makes me nervous.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Will this work on artificial wood floors? My floors look wooden but I think they are linoleum.
Earn $347/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)