BY MURPHY OIL SOAP #1 in Floor Cleaners

Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner: For use on wood floors, paneling, cabinets, laminate floors, tables and chairs, bookcases, no-wax floors, laundry stains, ceramic tile, cars, painted surfaces, vinyl Biodegradable Phosphate free see more...

Jordan G.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use this on my hard floor! It treats the wood and cleans very well. It’s concentrated so you can use a little at a time. It can be a little pricy, but nothing too expensive!
Kristen D.
Spring
My husband and I own a cleaning service and we often use Murphy's oil on the real wood floors. It leave the wood with a fine shine without making the floor slick and greasy looking.
Cynthia R.
Berea
LOVE Murphy's oil soap! I use it on my hardwood, laminate and even counter! It works as an amazing multi cleaner I even use it to condition my leather seats love that it's safe around children and can let my young children use it. I have even used Murphy's to get splattered paint off of the floor! Love the smell as well!
amandamartinelli M.
Mount Juliet , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is what my mom used.  This is what her mom used. This is what I use. It's good. It smells nice. It's cheap and easy to find. I wouldn't know how it compares to others becaus and Wevw always used this brand.  It's traditional. No bells or whistles. It does what it's designed to do.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I don't know what else you'd use for your wood floors. It leaves your floors clean with a nice sheen that isn't too unnatural. It seems to give floors a little buffer of protection as well, but that could be just me. I do like the scent though. It smells clean. It can get overpowering though if you don't dilute your cleaner.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this stuff. I recently was gifted an older, chippy dresser in hopes I'd be able to bring it back to life. I took a rag and some Murphy's to it and have to say, it looks brand new. The only downside to this product is the oiliness - it will stain clothing / carpet so be careful when using.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great in my hardwood floors. Very reasonably priced and can be purchased almost anywhere. I definitely recommend to anyone. Leaves a sparkling shine on your floors.
Jana W.
Tehachapi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used Murphy soap for years,  both the concentrate and he spray.  My cupboards in the kitchen are alder, and using the soap leaves them with a clear shine.  It cleans as it shines without a greasy residue.  I also use it on our wooden furniture with the same results.
Megan G.
I love, love, love this stuff. I love the smell of it. I use it on all of our hardwood surfaces, including floors, banisters, doors, window sills, ledges and frames, cabinets, etc. It does a great job cleaning and it keeps surfaces shinier and cleaner than when I use other things to clean it.
Kate T.
Arlington Hts, IL
I used to leave the floor cleaning to the vacuum, then I moved. I heard of this product and two more moves later, it’s still what I use on my wood floors! I’m very pleased with Murphy’s. Easy to use on wood and leaves a nice sheen- I haven’t fallen once afterwards and I’m a clumsy person too so that’s a bonus!
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
So I just new floors but they're fake hard wood floors. My landlords have told me not to use anything more but a swifter to clean the floors and I just don't feel like they come clean. Would this still be good even though they're fake?
Does this work well on laminate wood floors?
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much should I dilute this? I'm used to using this on my cabinets and recently tried it on my wood floors but it was too greasy. But using water on wood floors also makes me nervous.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Will this work on artificial wood floors? My floors look wooden but I think they are linoleum.
Earn $347/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)

Walmart