BY MURPHY OIL SOAP #1 in Floor Cleaners

Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner: For use on wood floors, paneling, cabinets, laminate floors, tables and chairs, bookcases, no-wax floors, laundry stains, ceramic tile, cars, painted surfaces, vinyl Biodegradable Phosphate free see more...

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Murphy's Oil is fantastic especially if you have a carpet cleaner you pour some of the Murphy in your carpet cleaner and you go to town and let me tell you your carpets will look new put some hot water in there with some Murphy and just you know move the furniture and everything and just go to town with your carpet cleaner it picks up everything and it leaves your carpet brand new
emily w.
we have an original 1920’s hardwood floor that we sanded and stained but didn’t put a top coat or finish on, so it’s dull and susceptible to dusty footprints and just tons of visible dirt. this is gentle enough to use on our really old floors yet powerful enough to make me feel they’re actually clean. it gives them a little sheen and makes them look beautiful.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I love Murpheys oil soap, when we blunt our home 3 years ago I uses this to wash down all wood cabinets, knotted pine in den and all the wood floors. This stuff cleans so good and shines the natural wood. The smell is good also. I would recommend it.
Jessica L.
Love Murphy floor cleaner. We have a 100 year old house with original hard wood floors and this stuff makes them sparkle. A little bit goes a long way, put it in a bucket with hot, hot water, and go wild. It's price is great, it lasts forever. Definitely recommend.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
When I had first moved into my most recent house, I had never had hard wood floors before and was unsure of how to keep them clean.  I tried other things that just did not work, or would leave a residue or stickiness to my floors.  A friend recommended that I try Murphy's and it was a life saver.  It doesn't have a strong chemically odor like most cleaners, and it works really well at cleaning the floors, with no residue.  I also use this to wipe down my wooden cabinets and keep them nice and clean.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Plain and simple- nothing cleans hardwood flooring and furniture better than Murphy's Oil Soap! My parents and grandparents used this product and I do, as well. It smells great and makes your wood items look brand new again! There isn't another product like it!
Lina M.
Staten Island
My mom used this my whole life growing up. Once I moved out I tried numerous floor cleaners, thinking my mom was just stuck on old school. Turns out Murphy's oil is just the best. Nothing compares. Now I'm that mom who is stuck on Murphy's oil.
Angelica B.
madison
I have wooden floors throughout my house and this is the best floor cleaner for the job. It leaves my floor shiny, leaves my house smelling wonderful. And not to mention it removes stains very easily. A must have if you have wooden floors.
Rosa B.
Broadway
Murphy’s oil is the best product to clean floors with !! It leaves them looking cleaner and shinier I never have a problem out of this product it definitely does its job like it’s supposed to and yes I do recommend for other users as well
Kellyn J.
Indianapolis , IN
Having all original hardwood flooring, I need something effective to clean. This stuff has been a go-to. Smells pretty nice and I usually just pick it up while I’m getting groceries. I would recommend for anyone with wood flooring.
Earn $347/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Will this work on artificial wood floors? My floors look wooden but I think they are linoleum.
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
Can you use this on non waxed hardwood floors? How do you use it?
Brenna M.
I have concrete and stone floors in my loft condo...would this work on them?
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have wood floor in my living room. Will this give it a nice shiny finished look? And does it smell good?