Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner

Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner: For use on wood floors, paneling, cabinets, laminate floors, tables and chairs, bookcases, no-wax floors, laundry stains, ceramic tile, cars, painted surfaces, vinyl Biodegradable Phosphate free

Does anyone know what the fragrance is in the "New formula" Now 99% natural? I'm afraid that it's citrus oil which isn't safe to use around pets, but my husband doesn't trust anything else to use on hardwood floors. Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner
Have you used this on your wood floors? I don’t want them left slippery but would like shine and less smudges.
#TheBigClean: What is the best hardwood floor cleaner solution when you’re trying to remove old paint splatters? Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner
Start your review of Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner!
Di W.
Freeport, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner uploaded by Di W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a time tested and faithful cleaning product. It smells absolutely clean and fresh. I use it on my wood antiques and floors. It leaves a glossy clean shine that just can not be beat. I would like an easier package. Like a squirt bottle maybe so it doesn’t come out so fast.
Emily Y.
ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner uploaded by Emily Y.
I don't mind Murphy Oil. I use it on my floors, and on any wood surrounding my couches, or even tables. It works decently. I just hate the sticky residue. If anyone has any better wood cleaning product alternatives please don't hesitate to share.
Kelly C.
Roswell, NM
Nothing better for hardwood floors... My mom used this and now I use it. Cleans and protects your floors hardwood beauty... without breaking the bank or your back!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is amazing on hardwoods. This gets them super clean and shiny. Makes them look brand new again. This smells very good and makes the entire house feel so fresh. I would buy this again and I recommend. A little goes a long way! Use sparingly.
Floo F.
Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner uploaded by Floo F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've tried quite a few wood floor products and this one has left me quite happy as it doesn't wear out the wood floor and leaves it shiny.
Tammy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Brings life baçk into wood! Gives great shine. I use on all my wood furniture including my cupboards. Makes everything look new again. Very affordable! Highly recommend!
Kate S.
Suffolk, VA
Smells great and really shines up wood. It makes it like an ice rink for my dogs, but improves the look of the floor significantly.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this for any wood around the home or lake home. Has such a great scent as well. I take an old scrap tshirt and go over my furniture and also use this on wooden floors. It cleans and shines most woods. I've been buying this for years and will continue to do so. Price is fair and a little goes a long way. Couldn't be any happier with this! #home #lakehome #wood #furniturepolish #woodfloors #boats #outdoorfurniture #musthave #cleaning
Amber R.
Carthage
I don’t only use his for wood floors but I also use it for everything else wood of mine! Shelves, dressers, cabinets, stands, kitchen tables, end tables, etc. cleans so good and leaves them nice and smelling good!
Ixia M.
Allentown
The best wood cleaner that has ever been made the smell is great and it leaves your floor so shinny
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Celine S.
il y a 5 mois
Evelyn T. il y a 4 mois
The New Formula I can tell you Im not happy with at all the smell is so off and its so watered down it takes longer to clean, there has been alot of complaints about the New one So I stick to the Original and I will usually buy it at Menards Or Ace Hardware only because these places usually stay old school and always have it. and yes it is Citrus.
amanda V.
Brookville, IN
il y a 2 ans
Donna S. il y a un an
One room at a time. Pull the furniture away from the walls vacuum your sofa and other furniture after you have gotten any cobwebs off the walls clean the blinds clean the windows clean the baseboards. Tackle the floor next Polish the furniture clean the TV screen etc. Sprayed a breeze fabric and your furniture on your curtains. Then head to the next room. 😇