BY MURPHY OIL SOAP #1 in Floor Cleaners

Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner: For use on wood floors, paneling, cabinets, laminate floors, tables and chairs, bookcases, no-wax floors, laundry stains, ceramic tile, cars, painted surfaces, vinyl Biodegradable Phosphate free see more...

Charlotte V.
portland, tn
We recently had brand new wood floors installed and this was what the contracted suggested I use to keep them clean. With my husband, two young boys, and three large dogs in the house, it’s nearly impossible to keep clean so I really needed something that would be tough on all the mud and other things that get tracked around my house. This concentrated cleaner is approved for my hardwood floors and does an amazing job when I use it.
Jenny Y.
My mother-in-law swears by this stuff and is the only floor cleaner she uses, so we’ve been using this as well. Just need a add a little bit to the water and it’s still pretty potent. Feels really clean when we’re done and it smells good. My father-in-law who does construction/remodeling warned us not to make the mop too wet when cleaning wooden floors though to help prolong the life of the wood.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Murphy's Oil is fantastic especially if you have a carpet cleaner you pour some of the Murphy in your carpet cleaner and you go to town and let me tell you your carpets will look new put some hot water in there with some Murphy and just you know move the furniture and everything and just go to town with your carpet cleaner it picks up everything and it leaves your carpet brand new
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
we have an original 1920’s hardwood floor that we sanded and stained but didn’t put a top coat or finish on, so it’s dull and susceptible to dusty footprints and just tons of visible dirt. this is gentle enough to use on our really old floors yet powerful enough to make me feel they’re actually clean. it gives them a little sheen and makes them look beautiful.
April P.
Parma, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff works wonders on my wood floor. I’ve search for so long for something that would leave my wood floors looking like I just put a fresh coat of wax on them and this is it. I just squeeze it directly on my floor and then with a dry mop just move it around. My floors look so shiny and clean and not to mention I like the smell.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Murpheys oil soap, when we blunt our home 3 years ago I uses this to wash down all wood cabinets, knotted pine in den and all the wood floors. This stuff cleans so good and shines the natural wood. The smell is good also. I would recommend it.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like Murphy’s wood floor cleaning. It cleans the floor nicely and leaves a beautiful shine after. It also smells really nice. The only thing is, less is more. Don’t use too much or it will leave a filmy residue and you can actually see every smudge or footprint on your floor.
Jessica L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Murphy floor cleaner. We have a 100 year old house with original hard wood floors and this stuff makes them sparkle. A little bit goes a long way, put it in a bucket with hot, hot water, and go wild. It's price is great, it lasts forever. Definitely recommend.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
When I had first moved into my most recent house, I had never had hard wood floors before and was unsure of how to keep them clean.  I tried other things that just did not work, or would leave a residue or stickiness to my floors.  A friend recommended that I try Murphy's and it was a life saver.  It doesn't have a strong chemically odor like most cleaners, and it works really well at cleaning the floors, with no residue.  I also use this to wipe down my wooden cabinets and keep them nice and clean.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh
Great product and a little bit goes a long way. I use this on everything from floors to kitchen cabinets. It cuts the diet from daily wear and tear and leaves your wood shiny and like new. Always a staple in the house cleaning supplies and will continue to buy.
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
So I just new floors but they're fake hard wood floors. My landlords have told me not to use anything more but a swifter to clean the floors and I just don't feel like they come clean. Would this still be good even though they're fake?
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Will this work on artificial wood floors? My floors look wooden but I think they are linoleum.
Does this work well on laminate wood floors?
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much should I dilute this? I'm used to using this on my cabinets and recently tried it on my wood floors but it was too greasy. But using water on wood floors also makes me nervous.
Earn $347/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)

back