MURPHY OIL SOAP Multi-Use Wood Cleaner with Orange Oil uploaded by Lindsay J.

BY MURPHY OIL SOAP

YYZ1005 Features Wood cleaner Safely cleans away dust, grease, grime, and wax buildup to reveal wood's natural beauty Cleaning of counters, furniture, cabinets and more Capacity: 22 Ounce Purpose: Furniture Style: Liquids/Sprayers Use: Living Areas... see more...

Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have a ofeoood products in my home and it works amazing especially on my wood floors. I say get out there and buy it ladies the smell is amazing as well#megavoxbox #contest
Stephanie C.
Bel Air
Makes all wood furniture look brand new and really conditions without leaving a greasy film. The smell is also amazing! Price is reasonable for such an effective product. I will be purchasing again. I will be recommending to others!
Lu C.
Irving, TX
This is really handy when you live in an apartment with wood furniture and some wood flooring. I spray it on the floor and wipe with a wet rag. It leaves a nice glossy coat without a greasy feeling. It also has a nice citrus scent.
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this product some, when I clean houses. It has a great smell and removes caked on things from furniture but, it does not leave a lasting shine or scent. I bought this product at Target. I probably won’t buy this again.
Lauren G.
Maumee
I use this to clean my wooden step areas and baseboards. It smells so good and gives a nice shine to the wood that lasts a long time. I use The liquid to mop my floors and it cleans them well.
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Love using this on my hard wood floors! The smell is amazing and a little bit goes a long way you do not want to use to much because then it becomes very slippery
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell and the way it cleans!! My wood items always look better after I clean with this! I haven't tried their products for wood floors yet but I plan to now!
Michelle M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Murphy oil is an amazing product- and this product in particular smells like oranges! makes my wood look shiny and smooth and feel 100 times better. It doesn't leave a greasy, oily residue behind as I have found with other products that are similar in nature. The orange works great with Murphys and smells awesome. It is affordable and easy to find- I would recommend picking up a bottle!
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I don't hate this product but I don't love it either. It works but I don't like how greasy/oily feeling it is and that oily residue does hang around for a while. However I will continue to use until I finish the bottle. Not 100% sure if I would recommend at this point. I think I still need to play around and figure out how I like to use it.
Sarah J.
Greensburg
I love the way this product makes my wood shine and cleans it also. The scent is amazing and it will fill the whole house with it. The price is reasonable and so it is a good value. I totally recommend this product!!