Murphy Multi-Use Wood Cleaner Soft Wipes uploaded by Laurie A.

BY MURPHY OIL SOAP

Murphy Multi-Use Wood Cleaner Soft Wipes: Cleans to a natural shine Contains 98% naturally derived ingredients Does not contain oil, ammonia or bleach Fits any sweeper mop No chemicals or solvents harmful to wood surfaces Also ideal for non-wood surfaces see more...

Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use these wipes on my floors and cabinets. They are very affordable. They are great to quickly clean the floors before company comes over or in between steam mopping. They smell great and are convenient because you just use them and then throw them.
Laurie A.
Marina, CA
Not good for floors at all. Did a total of a 3 x 3 square and they ripped and we're very dry. Normally I love anything Murphy's makes but this is not good for floors
Shannon C.
Like the previous reviewer I bought these to use on my wood floors with my Swiffer. Murphy Oil is a brand that I have been taught by my parents to use on my furniture so i was excited to see these and how much less expensive they were than other brands wood floor wipes. I was sorely disappointed, just like the previous review in that they did not stay on the Swiffer and ripped. They are great to use on furniture, but I'm willing to buy the bottle for that use instead. They do work decently well for spot cleaning the floor, like when milk is spilled by a child or a pet gets sick.
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Murphy Multi-Use Wood Cleaner Soft Wipes are a delightful innovation and addition the already impressive line of Murphy Oil Soap products. Growing up, I knew that if you want your wooden furniture to be clean and have a healthy shine, you had to use an old rag and Murphy's Oil Soap. Now there are convenient wipes that take the mess and hassle of spending an afternoon dusting and wiping down all of the furniture. I love these!
Susan W.
Madison
I love this.  It's not a wax or polish that's going to build up, it's truly a cleaner to get dirt and grime off of wood floors, furniture, all sorts of items.  It has a unique smell that I don't mind - and it does a great job.  I think every home needs it.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Perfection! I love Murphy oil soap, but I hate having to mix the concentrated liquid with water to clean my furniture. These wipes are so easy to use and the cleanser is already on them. I love them and would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Kat B.
Phenomenal product!! I can put these bad boys on my Swiffer for my floors, I use them for all my wood furniture, they clean and protect without leaving a residue. I'll buy these again, and I highly recommend them.
Brooke A.
These things are great super easy to use on any wood surface. I like them for the chairs and stills in the kitchen and dining room! They do dry out over time, but not quickly.
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
I refinished my 100 year old hardwoods about a year ago. I have 5 kids. 6pets and a mechanic husband. I use murphrys oil to clean the floors and it does a great job.
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
I just used these for the first time today and I have to say that I hated them. I used them with my Swiffer as they stated they could be used with it. They are so thin and barely stayed on and ripped so easily. I found them extremely dry which is why they probably ripped. They are better suited for furniture. If you want to use them on you wood floors don't bother.