BY MURPHY OIL SOAP

Murphy® Multi Surface All Purpose Cleaner.
Contains 98% naturally derived ingredients.
New.
Safely cleans surfaces.
Ceramic.
Stainless steel.
Granite.
Cleans to a natural shine!
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Brienne F.
This stuff works great. I used it to clean a bunch of stuff I had in storage that got dirty & it made everything like new again. Smells good which is nice too. It’s good on floors as well. I’d buy it again.
Connie L.
Wise, VA
The Original Murphy's Oil Soap is a staple in my cleaning closet. It's a classic & I learned of its cleaning magic from my mother. The scent is amazing & makes everything smell fresh & wonderful. It's also a multi-use product & cleans nearly all surfaces in your home. I highly recommend!

Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works great!!!!!! Beautifully cleans wood and laminate surfaces. No dulling residue use it to clean my piano and wood furniture. Walmart is where I go to purchase the murphys soap, always have low prices. It works would totally recommend to anyone
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
This is the only floor l cleaner that gets my hardwood floors shining like they have just been refinished. The cost is good and it is very easy to use with easy directions that you can follow. A downside would be that you can't walk on the floors right after you wash them
Abigail T.
Really love using this stuff to clean! I dilute it in a bucket of hot water and use it to clean my cupboards and mop my floors. A nice natural clean and smells amazing! It has many more uses too like cleaning your wooden utensils, countertops and any word furniture.
Patrice H.
Killeen, TX
This is my all in one cleaner.I clean the bathroom,clean the kitchen and mop my floors.It has a fresh scent and leaves everything clean and shiny.I also clean out my refrigerator with it. I get more for my money withMurphy Multi Surface All Purpose Cleaner
Ashley P.
Chattanooga, TN
This product is amazing!!  It smells so good and leaves every surface it touches bright shiney and clean. It's a fairly cheap product bought from Walmart totally worth the money.
Caitlin S.
Murphys oil is absolutely the best way to clean floors and shine hardwood floors. Absolutely nothing compares to the long lasting effects and I recommend everyone who owns hardwood floors should give this a try
Amanda W.
This soap left a residue on my laminate wood floor and would not use it again on them. I do however use it on my wood furniture and they do look beautiful and shiny afterwords. As far as repurposing it I am undecided because it does work on some things.
For what?