Murine Ear Care Murine Earache Relief 0.33-ounce Ear Drops

Murine Homeopathic Earache Relief Drops Promotes the body's natural ability to relieve ear pain with no side effects or dug interactions. This product may be used alone or in conjunction with other OTC pain relievers or prescription antibiotics. Size: 0.33 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Ears Provides temporary ear ache relief Active ingredients: Chamomilla HPUS 10x, mercurius solubilis hpus 15x, sulphur hpus 12x, lycopodium clavatum hpus 8x The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The use of dietary supplements may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Murine Ear Care Murine Earache Relief 0.33-ounce Ear Drops!
How would you rate this product?
Ivette M.
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1,099 reviews
Ya estás gotas me gustan siempre las uso uso lentes y mi visión a rato se me reseca el ojo y me des picor siempre me ayudan las recomiendo
Jennifer U.
Upper Kingsclear , NB
Murine Ear Care Murine Earache Relief 0.33-ounce Ear Drops uploaded by Jennifer U.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been a lifesaver for our family. My husband uses it faithfully. Easy to use and affordable.

Looking for your answer?