Murad Youth Builder Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream uploaded by Rosa D.Murad Youth Builder Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream uploaded by Lisa V.

BY MURAD

Rejuvenate your hands with this lightweight, quick-absorbing cream featuring Glycolic Acid (AHA) to improve clarity and texture. A Hyaluronic Acid-rich botanical extract improves hydration and protects the moisture barrier to keep skin soft and smooth.

• Size: 2.6 ounces
  • Quantity: One (1)
  • Targeted area: Skin
  • Skin type: Any
  • Active ingredients: Hyaluronic acid

Buy on ULTA
Bint A.
My least favorite Murad product so far. I got this hand cream on sale for $6 on Murad’s website. It is only hydrating at time of use. I have not noticed skin firming or plumping. I haven’t noticed any difference. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Love this! So lightweight! Makes my hands look smoother and better. I'm a Hairstylist so they are always dry and cracking. Just wish is wasn't so expensive. Even the trial/travel size is expensive. Definitely use it if it's a tester!
Brie F.
Very good hand cream. It is thick but lightweight and of course easy to use. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and smelling fresh. It is quite effective and it doesn't leave your hands greasy. Overall, I'm quite satisfied.
Emily C.
Reading, PA
This cream is amazing super smooth leave my hands super smooth I love they products and I highly recommend this. To my fiends and family I carry this on my bag 24/7 and my hands always look and feel flawless love it
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
The Murad Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream worked really well to put moisture back into my hand. The only problem I had was that it left my hands feeling a bit greasy after the initial application. I have the product to my mom who is a florist and she loves it.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Wow, put this on before bed and you will wake up with the smoothest skin! I am young but have significant signs of premature aging in my hands which is why I was drawn to this product. It truly lives up to its name! I love it! And a little goes a long way!
Stacey S.
Ohio
Overall I like how smooth this makes my skin. Almost instantly it works! My hands are really dry right now and this does the trick. The smell is ok and does wear off quickly. I would buy this again.
Culture S.
Received this as a gift. Nice and moisturizing but it doesn't keep my hand hydrated. I have to reapply. I haven't noticed any major changes to my hands.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My hands felt silky smooth after I use this my hands feel like butter. I used to be a dishwasher so my hands have had a rough life.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
This you through germinating cream was made for me I would recommend anyone looking to get rid of dry skin