Murad Youth Builder Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream uploaded by Lisa V.Murad Youth Builder Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream uploaded by Rosa D.

BY MURAD

Rejuvinating AHA Hand Cream gives your hands a more youthful appearance. Improves both skin hydration and texture. see more...

Bint A.
My least favorite Murad product so far. I got this hand cream on sale for $6 on Murad’s website. It is only hydrating at time of use. I have not noticed skin firming or plumping. I haven’t noticed any difference. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Emily C.
Reading , PA
This cream is amazing super smooth leave my hands super smooth I love they products and I highly recommend this. To my fiends and family I carry this on my bag 24/7 and my hands always look and feel flawless love it
Brie F.
Very good hand cream. It is thick but lightweight and of course easy to use. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and smelling fresh. It is quite effective and it doesn't leave your hands greasy. Overall, I'm quite satisfied.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Wow, put this on before bed and you will wake up with the smoothest skin! I am young but have significant signs of premature aging in my hands which is why I was drawn to this product. It truly lives up to its name! I love it! And a little goes a long way!
Stacey S.
Ohio
Overall I like how smooth this makes my skin. Almost instantly it works! My hands are really dry right now and this does the trick. The smell is ok and does wear off quickly. I would buy this again.
Nur A.
I've used a lot of hand creams and lotions and was excited to try this one. It did a pretty good job but I wish it did more and left a less greasy finish!
Culture S.
Received this as a gift. Nice and moisturizing but it doesn't keep my hand hydrated. I have to reapply. I haven't noticed any major changes to my hands.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My hands felt silky smooth after I use this my hands feel like butter. I used to be a dishwasher so my hands have had a rough life.
Melissa Q.
Good product from Murad, cleanse the face very nice and you can also remove makeup with this, but I prefer using it after remove my makeup for best results. 👌