Murad Youth Builder Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream uploaded by Lisa V.Murad Youth Builder Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream uploaded by Rosa D.

BY MURAD

Rejuvinating AHA Hand Cream gives your hands a more youthful appearance. Improves both skin hydration and texture. see more...

Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Ohio
Overall I like how smooth this makes my skin. Almost instantly it works! My hands are really dry right now and this does the trick. The smell is ok and does wear off quickly. I would buy this again.
Culture S.
Culture S.
Received this as a gift. Nice and moisturizing but it doesn't keep my hand hydrated. I have to reapply. I haven't noticed any major changes to my hands.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I've used a lot of hand creams and lotions and was excited to try this one. It did a pretty good job but I wish it did more and left a less greasy finish!
Brie F.
Brie F.
Very good hand cream. It is thick but lightweight and of course easy to use. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and smelling fresh. It is quite effective and it doesn't leave your hands greasy. Overall, I'm quite satisfied.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Wow, put this on before bed and you will wake up with the smoothest skin! I am young but have significant signs of premature aging in my hands which is why I was drawn to this product. It truly lives up to its name! I love it! And a little goes a long way!