BY MURAD

Murad Pure Brilliance Wrinkle and Pore Refining Treatment is a high performance serum brightens skin while tightening pores and minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.

An ideal combination of advanced skin lightening and anti-aging technologies that frees skin from today’s flaws and keeps it looking bright and translucent by preventing future pigmentation with Murad Pure Brilliance Wrinkle and Pore Refining Treatment.

Directions of use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck.

Angelica V.
Moreno Valley
This product does an awesome job at refining pores. Is not heavy. It is on the more flexible side as far as price. But worth it if you have a little extra to spend.
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
I tried this product a few times and i really liked it my face felt somewhat tight in a good way and my pores looked super refined so i would definitely recommend this product!
Maritza D.
san jose
I have really huge pores and using this product seemed like it was doing the job.  You do need to keep up with a daily routine with a cleansing product otherwise this product doesn't really do the job.  You need an exfoliating scrub and then the toner to really get your pores to minimize.  I'm still working on this.  I hope I achieve optimal results
Cailey T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product has really help decrease my pore size and hid the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I have always struggled with large pores and have been searching non-stop for a product that help shrink them and this is it. Good skin care is completely worth the price for me and I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Noreen R.
I haven't used this product but this can say it works wonders. My dad has a few wrinkles on his face and wow I can see an amazing improvement. His wrinkles faded away. My dad uses it regularly now to prevent wrinkles.
Tiffany N.
Austin, TX
I have huge pores and smile lines and crows feet from years of smiling & laughing. This minimizes the look & appearance of them turning back the clock. It’s like a fountain of youth in a bottle. Great for everyday use & a must have in your skincare regimen.
Betsabel R.
Colton , CA
This product works awesome for pores and wrinkles. As I'm getting older I try to put the best products on my face. I can really see the difference in my face. It's really helping with fine lines and wrinkles.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Katelynn M.
AWESOME. Oh my wrinkles, GO AWAY! So smooth, soft and hydrated. My face feels so even and smooth. Who is that younger woman I see? I can't get enough of it and you wont either! Definitely top quality product. I have tried others, they do not compare.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
I love this product because everything about it is simply perfect! It's very effective! It's always a hot and miss when you buy pore minimizing things! However this product really works and if you give it a try, I think you'll love it to!