BY MURAD

This brightening blend works to lighten for an even complexion. see more...

Cailey S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product has really help decrease my pore size and hid the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I have always struggled with large pores and have been searching non-stop for a product that help shrink them and this is it. Good skin care is completely worth the price for me and I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
I love this product because everything about it is simply perfect! It's very effective! It's always a hot and miss when you buy pore minimizing things! However this product really works and if you give it a try, I think you'll love it to!
Maritza D.
san jose
I have really huge pores and using this product seemed like it was doing the job.  You do need to keep up with a daily routine with a cleansing product otherwise this product doesn't really do the job.  You need an exfoliating scrub and then the toner to really get your pores to minimize.  I'm still working on this.  I hope I achieve optimal results
Noreen R.
I haven't used this product but this can say it works wonders. My dad has a few wrinkles on his face and wow I can see an amazing improvement. His wrinkles faded away. My dad uses it regularly now to prevent wrinkles.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product works awesome for pores and wrinkles. As I'm getting older I try to put the best products on my face. I can really see the difference in my face. It's really helping with fine lines and wrinkles.
Katelynn M.
AWESOME. Oh my wrinkles, GO AWAY! So smooth, soft and hydrated. My face feels so even and smooth. Who is that younger woman I see? I can't get enough of it and you wont either! Definitely top quality product. I have tried others, they do not compare.
Sara B.
Rogers
I didn't see the results I expected. I have sun spots under my eye and after 3 months of this product I did not see and return on my investment. Pricey and not effective.
relyn b.
Sussex, WI
Best label on this product it really help to reduce my fine lines in my face I want to try this one.look perfect for my type of skin