Murad White Brilliance® Luminous Essence uploaded by Giselle D.

BY MURAD

This light-enhancing essence, infused with precious, skin-illuminating Porcelain Flower Extract, exfoliates and hydrates to restore youthful texture and luminosity, while gentle enough for sensitive skin.

• 96% noticed skin was smooth and soft*

Benefits: Red Algae and Indian Fig extracts work together to exfoliate and support natural renewal to enhance smoothness and serum penetration. Kunai Root Extract, rich in electrolytes, speeds hydration into the skin.

*In a 28-day Murad sponsored study. Individual results will vary.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest.

Ingredients: Aqua, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, PEG-8, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Glucosamine HCl, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum

• What is the difference between a serum and an essence? 2 Answers
  • I have really dry skin and crave dewy, luminous silk. I w...2 Answers
Mary L.
I actually found this product at Nordstrom rack for very inexpensive! However, I don’t think I will find it at this price again. I was super excited about it! I love it! I had a dark spot on my face from a blemish and it made it go away way quicker than it naturally would! I was very happy with the results! It’s hydrating and exfoliating! Murad White Brilliance® Luminous Essence
Krista R.
Toms River
Another great product from Murad!! This stuff works wonders on my face. It helps my oily skin and also helps hide the look of wrinkles. It is not heavy and does not leave your skin feeling gross. Very lightweight and absorbs nicely into the skin
sevinj S.
SOSENSKIY STREET KALININA 9 KV 5 249710
cream super red line of being able and me and my mother. not sorry I bought it. moisturizes skin smooth I love the Murad firm . the skin around my eyes is the most problematic, but thanks to Murad, I forget about it.
Bedresia T.
St. Paul
I love this serum, I apply it after my toner and it feels so good and smooth on my skin. I apply it twice a day, morning and night. It helps keep me illuminate all day!
Modern M.
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER USED!!! Although costly, It has honestly lasted me about 6 months! a little goes a long way and really feels great on the skin!!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jennifer W.
I absolutely love this brand! It works so great on my fine lines and dull skin. I just started using this brand but I have done nothing but rave about how great it is to EVERYONE I know! Not to mention all of the compliments I have been getting on how great my skin looks! Would highly recommend to everyone!!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
La verdad lo compraría de nuevo su sensación y olor es perfecto de verdad súper recomendado cómprenlo les devolverá unos cuantos años a su vida jajaja. Es perfecto para el día a día hidrata y huele rico! Es efectivo lo compraría de nuevo para mantener
Alejandro M.
North Carolina
I just love it I gave it to my aunt and she was like I love it specially because of the packaging she say it was really gentle is good value for what it does so
I recommend this brand because is just so awesome
Rachel R.
Plantation, FL
I love all of Murad's products hey are so amazing and lightweight, especially for sensative skin like mine. Ive used it for years and it has never caused any breakouts or hurt my face in any way! These products are my holy grail and I don't think my face would be this clear without them!
Caitlyn M.
Clintwood, Va
I have really dry skin and crave dewy, luminous silk. I was wondering what you guys thought about it? Is it worth the money? Does it irritate your skin?
Khristy W.
Newton falls, OH
What is the difference between a serum and an essence?