BY MURAD

About the product:

• A revolutionary brightening night moisturizer.
  • Developed with 3x WhiteTM Technology combining Vitamin C technology with botanical extracts & gentle exfoliators
  • Helps break down pigmentation & brighten skin
  • Contains Pearl Powder & essential amino acids that banish skin imperfections
  • Blended with Shea Butter to deliver essential hydration
  • Unveils a suppler, sleeker, even-toned & more radiant complexion

Vasila S.
Miamisburg Ohio
I really love this product , there are no words to describe this product . I love it from all of my heart. I always tell everyone that they should try this product and how awesome this is . It is suitable for all skin types , I highly recommend this to everyone ❤❤❤❤
Sarah V.
Elon, NC
I did not find this peel particularly effective. I thought it was super gentle and it did not notice any real difference in my skin's brilliance or illumination. It did not meet my expectations and I think if the formula was reformulated it could be a great peel.
Hasti M.
Markham
This is an amazing product it really helped my skin my skin is so soft now I would definitely recommend it to someone a reached my expectations and he was very effective and I was very satisfied with my results of course I would recommend this to others
janna G.
Long Beach, CA
I loved this at first. My skin felt amazing and when I went to put make up on in the morning it looked beautiful. My only complaint unfortunately is I broke out a bit from it. If that hadn't happen this would definitely be in my night dressers drawer.
Sarah B.
Richmond, TX
Glowing skin is all the rage right now! I love using this product to help moisturize my skin and leave it with a subtle healthy glow! It’s super effective!
Chelsea E.
milwaukee
This works wonders. I bought it at Sephora and use it about once a week. I’m on my second bottle and will continue to buy this for as long as it’s around
jocelyn y.
Houston
My mom used this product and she absolutely in head over heels with this product! Or any Merad product to be honest! The only downfall is the price.
Aly O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Worked well for my skin but I have extremely oily skin so I’m not sure if it was really necessary for me. Would be pretty harsh for sensitive skin.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Works well at giving me a nice illuminated look to my skin without being too oily looking. Also it doesn't break me out which is a plus.
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
This cleanser gas done wonders for alot of ppl including my cousin but unfortunately it only irritated my skin. I have normal skin