BY MURAD

About the product:

• A revolutionary brightening night moisturizer.
  • Developed with 3x WhiteTM Technology combining Vitamin C technology with botanical extracts & gentle exfoliators
  • Helps break down pigmentation & brighten skin
  • Contains Pearl Powder & essential amino acids that banish skin imperfections
  • Blended with Shea Butter to deliver essential hydration
  • Unveils a suppler, sleeker, even-toned & more radiant complexion

Emily A.
Edwardsville, IL
I got this as a sample and I love it! It’s makes my face very soft while it is very gentle on the skin. I would definietly repurchase it once I completely run out of my sample! I would highly recommend to everyone that needs some moisture in their lives!
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I use the Murad White Brilliance Illuminating Night Moisture as part of my daily night time skincare routine. It is super easy to apply, and makes my skin look visibly brighter, softer and more supple the next morning. It is definitely worth the price!!
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
Wonderful product!!! It keeps my face moisturized under my makeup. It gives me an amazing glow. It's reasonably priced. If it were more I'd still pay because it works so well.?i wouldn't change a thing about this product. The formula is perfect!
Miranda k.
New York
This product is not quality. It has made me break out a ton! The packages was very boring and nothing special. I bought it once and will not use it again. I was excited to buy but ended up very disappointed
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
This was great I loved it. Another expensive brand which I was coned into buying. It's effective which it should be for that price. It was gentle and sang me songs. I would make the price lower for starters
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Got a sample of this from Sephora to try! My skin is very oily, but I felt like this did add to the oily-ness on my face! I highly recommend this product if looking for a night time moisturizer!
Shelby S.
Darien
Murad has really nice stuff. It’s a light cream that doesn’t make your feel oily at all. It is a little expensive for a small tube but it is a good product that helps to hydrate your skin.
Priscilla D.
San Jose, CA
I love using the Murad White Brilliance Illuminating Night  Moisture cream after washing my face with a cleanser. Murad packaging is simple but nice. It leaves my face very fresh and moisturized. Its a little pricey for a moisturizer but is definitely worth the money.
Sarah K.
North Canton, OH
This product is lightweight but concentrated just enough to have faith that it's moisturize your face! Love wearing this product before bed because I wake up brighter and skin evener.
Stormie L.
Marshall, MI
I'm a moisturizing junkie.. like... its a serious problem. I received a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and loved it. It was light and comfortable and kept my skin feeling hydrated and supple. there's a pretty good chance ill end up buying the full size version soon.