BY MURAD

This brightening blend works to maximize and even complextion. This is a rich night cream the delivers long lasting hydration while you sleep Pearl powder infuses skin with essential minerals to provide a smooth finish This cream works to correct dark spots Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: All skin types Active ingredients: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Other ingredients: Glycerin, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Pearl Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Glucosamine HCL, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Gluconate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
This was great I loved it. Another expensive brand which I was coned into buying. It's effective which it should be for that price. It was gentle and sang me songs. I would make the price lower for starters
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Got a sample of this from Sephora to try! My skin is very oily, but I felt like this did add to the oily-ness on my face! I highly recommend this product if looking for a night time moisturizer!
Priscilla D.
San Jose, CA
I love using the Murad White Brilliance Illuminating Night  Moisture cream after washing my face with a cleanser. Murad packaging is simple but nice. It leaves my face very fresh and moisturized. Its a little pricey for a moisturizer but is definitely worth the money.
Sarah K.
North Canton, OH
This product is lightweight but concentrated just enough to have faith that it's moisturize your face! Love wearing this product before bed because I wake up brighter and skin evener.
Sarah B.
Huntsville, TX
Glowing skin is all the rage right now! I love using this product to help moisturize my skin and leave it with a subtle healthy glow! It’s super effective!
Chelsea E.
milwaukee
This works wonders. I bought it at Sephora and use it about once a week. I’m on my second bottle and will continue to buy this for as long as it’s around
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Works well at giving me a nice illuminated look to my skin without being too oily looking. Also it doesn't break me out which is a plus.
Larissa G.
Cusseta, AL
Murad skin care products, including acne treatments and Resurgence anti-aging products. Get customer product reviews, free samples
Stephanie B.
This cleanser gas done wonders for alot of ppl including my cousin but unfortunately it only irritated my skin. I have normal skin
Dena R.
Love this product! I have dark spots and it really helps my face look more even toned. Murad it a bit expensive, but worth it!