BY MURAD

This brightening blend works to maximize and even complextion. This is a rich night cream the delivers long lasting hydration while you sleep Pearl powder infuses skin with essential minerals to provide a smooth finish This cream works to correct dark spots Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: All skin types Active ingredients: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Other ingredients: Glycerin, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Pearl Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Glucosamine HCL, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Gluconate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
This moisturizer makes my skin feel so glowy and fresh even when I wake up in the morning! It’s a great fix for dullness as well as dryness and impressed me very much! I recommend definitely!!! Love it
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
Love how it kept my face very moisturized! love waking up and feeling my face so smooth! Nothing better than having products that actually make a difference and that are at a good price! Would buy it again
Hasti M.
Markham
This is an amazing product it really helped my skin my skin is so soft now I would definitely recommend it to someone a reached my expectations and he was very effective and I was very satisfied with my results of course I would recommend this to others
Denise G.
Bristol, CT
One of my HOLY GRAILS! I use this almost every night before bed and in the morning my face looks so healthy young and vibrant! I am a repeat user I will always repurchase and highly recommend
Stormie L.
battle creek, MI
I'm a moisturizing junkie.. like... its a serious problem. I received a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and loved it. It was light and comfortable and kept my skin feeling hydrated and supple. there's a pretty good chance ill end up buying the full size version soon.
Vasila S.
Miamisburg Ohio
I really love this product , there are no words to describe this product . I love it from all of my heart. I always tell everyone that they should try this product and how awesome this is . It is suitable for all skin types , I highly recommend this to everyone ❤❤❤❤
Sarah V.
Elon, NC
I did not find this peel particularly effective. I thought it was super gentle and it did not notice any real difference in my skin's brilliance or illumination. It did not meet my expectations and I think if the formula was reformulated it could be a great peel.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I use the Murad White Brilliance Illuminating Night Moisture as part of my daily night time skincare routine. It is super easy to apply, and makes my skin look visibly brighter, softer and more supple the next morning. It is definitely worth the price!!
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
Wonderful product!!! It keeps my face moisturized under my makeup. It gives me an amazing glow. It's reasonably priced. If it were more I'd still pay because it works so well.?i wouldn't change a thing about this product. The formula is perfect!
janna G.
Long Beach, CA
I loved this at first. My skin felt amazing and when I went to put make up on in the morning it looked beautiful. My only complaint unfortunately is I broke out a bit from it. If that hadn't happen this would definitely be in my night dressers drawer.