Murad White Brilliance Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY MURAD

About the product:

• Developed with exclusive 3X White technology Formulated with Vitamin C to clarify and brighten skin Blended with mild exfoliator
  • Stimulates cell turnover for enhanced skin clarity Loaded with Tyrosinase inhibitors to intensely whiten dark spots Prevents future dark spots and hyper-pigmentation by disturbing skin
  • Lifts away impurities
  • Helps thoroughly remove dirt and excess oil from skin.

Tiffany N.
Austin, TX
I had to go and buy a gentle cleanser that worked well with my acne & this was a great choice. Non irritating & not harsh on the skin. Love it. I’d highly recommend this product especially for those with sensitive skin.
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I gave this cleanser a five star because it is really good. I haven’t repurchased it only because there are other cleansers that work the same that are cheaper. But if you’re a Murad junkie, I would say go for it!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I decided to try this cleanser due to my rosacea to see if it would work for the redness on my skin and it did. It’s very creamy and thick and you only need a very little amount to wash your face, it does foam which I’m not really fond of, but I did Get the result i was looking for, clarity and reduced my redness
Mary F.
I'm just going to be straight with you, I do a lot of work to keep it locking good, but my skin is naturally pretty nice. I've been blessed in that one area of my life. Unfortunately as I've gotten older, the area a man would grow a mustache at has become noticeably darker, and darker, and darker. In some light it actually looks kind of like a mustache. During the past year I have tried out a few different skin whitening agents and this one works the best and is what I'll be sticking with. Murad White Brilliance Gentle Cleanser
Victoria V.
This line helps to illuminate the skin and help with evening out skin tone. I think the first time I used it was at my cosmetologist office. I think it's ok. There are other products out there that are better for less money. The set of the white brilliance line is $199 I think.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Frankie P.
St. George
Works but not the best. I wasn't my favorite and wat to expensive for what I paid for.  Not very impressed with it. This was my first time and I will not buy it again. To pricey for what I got. Not good very disappointed
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
A coworker gave this to me since they weren't a fan of it and it wasn't bad whatsoever. The packaging was really bland, so it wasn't something I wanted to display on my counter. Would I have paid full price for it? Definitely not.
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
This cleanser is exactly what I wanted!! Gives a fantastic lather and is very gentle on the skin. Great packaging and is a good value for what the product is worth. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Cheyenne G.
I thought this product did amazing things for my skin. My pores were less visible just after a couple uses. I bought this product online and will definitely be repurchasing.

back