BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
White Brilliance Cleansing Cream

Murad White Brilliance® Cleansing Cream

This rich, gently foaming cleanser, infused with precious, skin-illuminating Porcelain Flower Extract, purifies and restores for a translucent and luminous complexion, while gentle enough for sensitive skin.

• 85% noticed complexion was clearer and fairer*

Benefits:

• Omega-6 Essential Lipid Blend helps keep your skin hydrated, and Jojoba Esters give the skin a silky, youthfully smooth texture and enhance moisture retention.

*In a 28-day Murad sponsored study. Individual results will vary.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

Ingredients: Aqua, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

Does this product work for acne-prone skin?
Start your review of Murad White Brilliance® Cleansing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If you suffer from breakouts and is looking for a non harsh cleanser this is the one for you. I have extremely sensitive skin and Murad cleanser has done the job for me. Is not to harsh on my skin after 2 months of using most if not all of my breakouts have disappear in reviews
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,971 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I have sensitive rosacea prone skin, and by far my favorite skin care line is Murad. I own so many of their products from different lines, anti aging, vitamin c, and the hydrating moisturizers and serums. I wanted to try this cleanser because it’s supposed to make your skin more hydrated and luminous. After purchasing it I used it and was immediately impressed. The normal redness I have was reduced immediately after and my skin was really smooth. The only hang up I have is wether or not it’s non comedogenic. If I use any products that are comedogenic I will breakout. I went to Murads website and asked if it was non comedogenic and the response I got was “this won’t clog your pores” so I didn’t get a yes or a no which is making me think it is. I want to continue to use it but I’ll also be risking a breakout. So I will try to find out either way
Josephine H.
Waterford, PA
It is sooo creamy and has helped to moisturize my skin! Works so well with the whole Murad line!
Swati P.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product cleanses your face really well! The packaging is also nice because the cap twists to allow product out the middle but does not completely come off.
Jamie B.
Ada
Purchased at: ULTA
This product leaves my skin feeling refreshed and completely clean. My best friend uses this 24/7. Her skin is absolutely amazing, and she swears it’s because of this. I would definitely recommend purchasing!
Jerilyn S.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Murad cleansing clean works great. It cleans s your face and cleans ur pores, leaving you feeling refreshed.
Charissa C.
Naperville
This leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I use it once a week and love the feel of my skin after I use it.
Katy M.
Overland Park
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it! My face feels clean, but not dry. It is great to use before their toner:) will recommend
Kayla P.
Such a wonderful brand and never leaves me disappointed. This was ultra gentle on my sensitive skin and completely surpassed my expectations. The value is incredible. You really get what you pay for when it comes to skin care. I would recommend this to anyone!
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Alyssa M.
elizabeth
Perfect! If you want something to really take off the dirt and yuck off your face buy this so gentle with great value so worth it and effective as well too loved it and I think I need to go back to make this purchase again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...