BY MURAD

This rich, gently foaming cleanser, infused with precious, skin-illuminating Porcelain Flower Extract, purifies and restores for a translucent and luminous complexion, while gentle enough for sensitive skin.

• 85% noticed complexion was clearer and fairer*

Benefits:

• Omega-6 Essential Lipid Blend helps keep your skin hydrated, and Jojoba Esters give the skin a silky, youthfully smooth texture and enhance moisture retention.

*In a 28-day Murad sponsored study. Individual results will vary.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

Ingredients: Aqua, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

Murad White Brilliance® Cleansing Cream
  • "If you suffer from breakouts and is looking for a non harsh cleanser this is the one for you. I have extremely sensitive skin and Murad cleanser has done the job for me. Is not to harsh on my skin after 2 months of using most if not all of my breakouts have disappear " in 5 reviews
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I've used this a few times booth at home and durring spa treatments. It thoroughly cleans the skin without stripping and has a nice sent but it can be irritating to sensitive skin as it tingles a little wich I like but the price is a little high
Alyssa M.
elizabeth
Perfect! If you want something to really take off the dirt and yuck off your face buy this so gentle with great value so worth it and effective as well too loved it and I think I need to go back to make this purchase again!
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
Love Murad so decided to pick this product up. It's a bit pricey for the size, but the packaging is nice and easy to travel with. I love the texture of it and the way it seeps into the skin. I've only started using this product so I haven't seen a huge improvement yet, but so far I am liking it.
Careda A.
Brandon, FL
This was very nice my face felt moisturized but not oily. I got it as a sample from sephora and fell in love and went and purchased it for myself to use. It wasn't very harsh at all. My skin is sensitive and it was a product that I was able to use with no issues
Samantha N.
Best product I have tried. It really keeps my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Murad always provides me with the best products. The packaging is sleek and easy to travel with. I feel like I am getting my $$ worth for this product! Can't wait to try more.
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
Little goes a long way. It works for removing makeup. This product works great for dry and sensitive skin. Its little costly but it worth the price. I would recommend to try it especially those with dry skin.
Taylor W.
I love Murad products because they are gentle on my skin. Some cleansers tend to break out my skin just from one use... this cleanser doesn't do that to me! It leaves my skin feeling clean and clear so I really like it!
Holly A.
Oxford
This never did anything for me. I used it for two years and it never helped with my acne or rosacea. I gave it two stars because it did clean my skin with no residue but never helped it otherwise.
Priscilla D.
San Jose, CA
Leigh P.
I like this product it really lathers up nice when I wash my face at night and gets rid of all the makeup on my face ! Makes my skin feel hydrated not dry like other cleansers ! This is my go to .... love this product it is a def must try !!!!!