Murad Vitamin C Infusion Treatment uploaded by Danny S.

BY MURAD #50 in Face Serums

This powerful yet gentle treatment from murad is an antioxidant-rich treatment that reverses the appearance of skin aging caused by environmental damage. see more...

Lindsey B.
Cordova, TN
This treatment feels amazing. As you massage it into the skin for five minutes, it gently warms your skin and you can feel it working deep. If you have any problem areas, you may feel some activity but nothing major. I saw immediate results after my facial and would hands down do it again. It’s recommended to do it once a week for about 6 weeks which I would have done if I weren’t in school and doing this facial on clients :)
Jennifer G.
I swear by murad! It’s the only product that works on my skin and doesn’t make it worse. I have sensitive and oily skin yet dry spots so all murad product I use really seem to help even my skin out. Not to mention the radiant glow the finish look always gives me. I love murad!
Becky C.
Brainerd, MN
Murad! The facial line that keeps on giving! I am a huge fan of the environmental protection/vitamin c line, particularly this product. It has made a difference in my skin appearance and has lightened my dark spots. Highly, highly recommend. My skin is very sensitive and I tolerate Murad very well!
Demi B.
I’ve actually tried samples of these and really enjoyed them! Now you don’t see results overnight obviously, but you can feel a difference in how hydrated your skin stays! I was unaware really how much Vitmain C your skin needs! Thank goodness I found these gems!
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
These treatment pads really exfoliate my skin. After I use this product my skin feels smooth and looks glowing. I can throw them in my bag for travel and don’t keep my skin looking red like some other exfoliating pads I have used. I would definitely repurchase these.
Julianna H.
Mission Hills, CA
Used this stuff for a few weeks to lighten my acne spots and it works!!! The vitamin c in addition to getting sunlight has really helped lightening my acne scars. Well worth every single penny and would highly recommend this product. My friend who is an esthetician recommended the product to me.
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
4 stars because of the price. Sometimes it's just not justified and this is one of those times. It's a gentler vit c product. If it effective and see results But the price tho. When it comes down to it there are cheaper alternatives out there.
Jasmine V.
Lake Charles, LA
This Vitamin C treatment did wonders to my skin! It lightened up my dark blemishes and exfoliated my skin. I recommend trying this product if you have troubles skin and would like something that gives a clean and refreshing glow to the skin.
Odelia C.
These actually worked really well and I would definitely go out and buy them myself. I also believe I got these as a sample, maybe from Sephora when I bought so stuff online. I would recommend to at least give them a try.
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love these vitamin c wipes! They brighten my skin and leave it with a nice glow. I use it in the morning before applying my makeup and it does on smoother and makes my face glow throughout the day. I will continue to use these in my skin care routine!
Allyse W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I am looking for a vitamin C serum that I can use to brighten my skin, help with my scars, and help the overall appearance of my skin. Does this cause an increase in breakouts? Any recs on a serum that doesn't if it does?
Sydney F.
Jamaica, NY
is this product worth the price?
Morgan C.
Is this a face mask? How do you use it?