Murad Vitamin C Infusion Treatment uploaded by Danny S.

BY MURAD

This powerful yet gentle treatment from murad is an antioxidant-rich treatment that reverses the appearance of skin aging caused by environmental damage. see more...

Savanh B.
Wdm, IA
This serum has vitamin c in it, but doesn't feel harsh. Remember to use sunscreen with this serum. I got this with the moisurizer. I didn't notice a difference when I first used it, but when you stop you will notice. I recommend trying it.  Has a light citrus scent.
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
4 stars because of the price. Sometimes it's just not justified and this is one of those times. It's a gentler vit c product. If it effective and see results But the price tho. When it comes down to it there are cheaper alternatives out there.
Jenny G.
long beach
It’s a really strong does of vitamin c and it’s effective not disappointing at all and super gentle can be worn day or night and would buy this again it’s my first time trying it but it’s amazing and doesn’t need improvement
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Received this as a gift so I have no idea what it costs. I do like that it does make my face feel refreshed and look firmer. I’ve heard vitamin c can be great for your skin so I’m excited to see the long term results!
Sarah D.
I have only been using this serum for about a week. I bought it as part of a 30-day vitamin c regimen. The product smells good and goes on easily. It soaks in rapidly and does not leave a sticky or greasy feeling.
Michelle J.
Smells so damn fresh! And you can feel tingly as it works. There’s a slight peel scent, but that tells you it’s very effective. I love using this once or twice a week, before my moisturizer and makeup or right before bed.
Emily D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I just started using this serum and so far I like it. I have the entire vitamin c line and it all smells so good. It's very refreshing and soothing, with promises of giving a nice glow. I think it does its job!
Johana D.
Conway
I love beauty products! I have tried many products on the market but this one, however, have seen the best results. After the first time I tried it, my skin was absolutely glowing. Many people would keep telling me I looked different but it was My my skin tone thw whole time. After a while of using it, I became really addicted. It Is my favorite product. The instructions are easy to read and it's so easy to apply. This is the only product that I actually see results. I'm the instructions ive read that you should leave it on for 10 mins but i love it so much and I want the best results that I leave it in for 25 mins. I really recommend this products. It's the best on the market.
Alexis L.
Walpole, MA
This product gave my skin a tingly sensation, which was not uncomfortable, just unpleasant I suppose. I can only hope that the cause is due to the vitamin C, which is in a higher concentration. Over all it is a good mask, but I have used better for the same price.
Eunique J.
San Pablo, CA
It helped brighten up my skin. Took away a lot of my scarring and helped with my uneven skin tone. It is indeed very pricey, the packaging was nice and professional. It was my first time purchasing this serum and I think I'm going to pick it up again. I would definitely recommend it to others who have problems just like I do. People who have discoloration could definitely use this to lighten up their skin.
Allyse W.
Saline, MI
I am looking for a vitamin C serum that I can use to brighten my skin, help with my scars, and help the overall appearance of my skin. Does this cause an increase in breakouts? Any recs on a serum that doesn't if it does?
Sydney F.
Jamaica, NY
is this product worth the price?
Morgan C.
Is this a face mask? How do you use it?