BY MURAD

What is it: A perfecting gel that gently lifts away pore-clogging impurities to give you a healthy-looking complexion.see more...

Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Bonifay, FL
This is a product that I have been using for many years, after battling a hot and humid Florida summer, I was dealing with very oily skin and acne that I had never had an issue with in the past. I started buying this, along with the Murad acne system (which I have since stopped using), and it helped dry up my skin. If you put this on a pimple that is just cropping up, you can feel it dry it up and lessen the inflammation. It helps tighten and reduce pores and gives a more matte complexion. I recommend this to anyone facing the same skin issues because if it helped me, it might help you too!
Sara H.
Sara H.
This is definitely my go to after I use my Murad Daily Cleansing
Foam. Every time I put it on I feel my skin feel refreshed and
hydrated without the need to apply any lotion after like
my old routine. I go all day until I wash my face again at night. It does
take a few months to really see a difference my I couldn't
be happier with any Murad product I've purchased. They will always
be my go to!
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Destroys blackheads. They literally started poping out of my face a week into using this product. It was scary to realize how bad pores get clogged up. Been a staple in my beauty routine for ten years. I think I reorder a bottle just about every 2 years. Never realized this come in a gel or serum. But I love a handful of murad products, and you only asked about serums.
Niki W.
Niki W.
Slidell, LA
Product is somewhat pricey, but a little bit goes a long way. When used with the face wash and moisturizer, you definitely notice a difference in your skin. The container's pump has a lock that you can twist open or close so it's also great for travel.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is awful. I don't really see it doing anything, and worst of all, it's stick as hell. I'll wake up the next morning with a slick, oily face. Bummer.
Zaneta O.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go-to products when dealing with a serious breakout. It dries out acne and brings it to the surface making it easy to extract or exfoliate away. If your skin is very dry you might want to use it as a spot treatment versus all over your face. It is slightly tacky and doesn't look good under makeup so I tend to use it at night right after washing my face. It stings sometimes when I use my sonic cleanser before application. About just as much as rubbing alcohol would but it evaporates and the discomfort doesn't last very long. It also re-tightens pores after blackhead extraction so you aren't left if tiny gaping holes. A splash of cold water before application assists even more.
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Clark
If you suffer from large pores, like myself, you've probably tried it all. I bought this at my local Ulta as a part of a 2 step kit with a mask to use before the gel. After applying the mask and exfoliating your pores (mine are all in my t-zone area), apply the serum in a thin coat to tighten your pores. Works like a dream!
Fernanda K.
Fernanda K.
I have been using this product for a few months now and the only reason I don't give 5 stars is because it leaves my skin a little dry. I use it at night and feel like I have to put on a later is moisturizer on top. Otherwise great product !
Stefanie I.
Stefanie I.
guilderland, NY
This stuff is awesome. It's a little slimy but smells amazing, clears up my skin, and makes it firmer. It also brightens.
Kameisha P.
Kameisha P.
This product HELPED my T-Zone to be LESS OILY!!! But my face broke out after I stopped using it!!!