BY MURAD

What is it: A perfecting gel that gently lifts away pore-clogging impurities to give you a healthy-looking complexion. see more...

Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Murad is one of my favorite skincare lines. The pore refining serum does exactly what it says. My pores were visibly reduced within days of starting to use it. I was so impressed with this product that I’ll be buying it again when I run out.
cortney Nicholle W.
Modesto, CA
The stuff is absolutely amazing even though it's a little bit pricey I love using this just in my T-Zone to make sure that my pores are smaller and make sure that my skin is not oily
Skyler K.
Orland park
This stuff was my holy grail for years. I don't know why I ever stopped using it. It's amazing it's such a great night and day serum. It really did make my mores smaller and I was less oily when I was using it. My mom got me onto it and j was hooked.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
This pore gel is amazing ! It really does tighten your pores and as you use it after a week you can really notice a difference.
Price isn’t too bad either but it works great! I would totally buy it again!
Kelly M.
This serum is nice for improving skin texture. Not the absolute best I've used but I did notice improvement in pore reduction. Not a huge fan of the smell but I still use many Murad products because they are effective.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is one of my go-to products when dealing with a serious breakout. It dries out acne and brings it to the surface making it easy to extract or exfoliate away. If your skin is very dry you might want to use it as a spot treatment versus all over your face. It is slightly tacky and doesn't look good under makeup so I tend to use it at night right after washing my face. It stings sometimes when I use my sonic cleanser before application. About just as much as rubbing alcohol would but it evaporates and the discomfort doesn't last very long. It also re-tightens pores after blackhead extraction so you aren't left if tiny gaping holes. A splash of cold water before application assists even more.
Nikkie P.
Clark
If you suffer from large pores, like myself, you've probably tried it all. I bought this at my local Ulta as a part of a 2 step kit with a mask to use before the gel. After applying the mask and exfoliating your pores (mine are all in my t-zone area), apply the serum in a thin coat to tighten your pores. Works like a dream!
Fernanda K.
I have been using this product for a few months now and the only reason I don't give 5 stars is because it leaves my skin a little dry. I use it at night and feel like I have to put on a later is moisturizer on top. Otherwise great product !
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I had a sample of this product. I'm not sure if mine was old, but the gel had a funny scent to it, almost like rubber cement. The gel was very liquidy, and I'm not sure how that compares to a fresh bottle. I used this after cleansing and moisturizing, like the directions say. The texture was almost like a silicon based primer. I do think that it helped "refine" my pores only because of the silicone texture filled them in. I used this at night and noticed my pores were blurred, but come morning time you could see my pores again. I would recommend using this in the morning before makeup so you can benefit from the blurred pores. Also, this product may have broken me out. It could be because it was an old sample, or there is something in there that clogs your skin, which almost seems counterproductive.
Lacey H.
Bonifay, FL
This is a product that I have been using for many years, after battling a hot and humid Florida summer, I was dealing with very oily skin and acne that I had never had an issue with in the past. I started buying this, along with the Murad acne system (which I have since stopped using), and it helped dry up my skin. If you put this on a pimple that is just cropping up, you can feel it dry it up and lessen the inflammation. It helps tighten and reduce pores and gives a more matte complexion. I recommend this to anyone facing the same skin issues because if it helped me, it might help you too!
Leslie C.
Does it work well even having acne scarring ?