BY MURAD

Helps sweep away dull dry surface cells Recovers vibrancy & sleek skin texture Contains Pomegranate Extract to offer powerful antioxidant protection Infused with Pomegranate & Ginkgo Biloba Extracts to combat free radicals & inflammation Plus Natural fruit enzymes & AHAs exfoliate to keep skin clear & satiny To use: Apply one packette to cleansed face & neck. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse well with warm water & pat dry. For optimal results use one to two times per week see more...

• I need a good mask. Is this a good one to use for someone in thei...2 Answers
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I enjoyed this mask a lot, however, I am partial to their black head and pore clearing duo and found that I like that combo better than this mask. For an overall exfoliater, I like it, however, my pores are a huge issue for me, so I prefer the minimizing I experienced with their other products. It did leave my skin very smooth, though!  And it wasnt too drying if I paired it with a heavier or creamer moisturizer after.
Rachel R.
I have used murad products in the past and have always had a positive review! Bought this online this past month and since then I have noticed my skin improved drastically. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated as well.
Anaeli Z.
We did a lot of facials in cosmo school, and Murad was the main brand we used. I thought some of the products were good, but not all.. these just happen to be my favorite.
Mollie W.
Red Bluff, CA
t smells LOVELY. It goes onto the skin extremely smoothly - feels very silky and is easily spreadable. Nice cooling, tingling sensation on application - though I've found the more I use it, the less this happens - therefore my skin must be getting accustomed to the AHAs etc. My skin looks balanced and fresh afterwards. I really like this mask
bryan v.
doral, FL
First ingredient is Sodium Laureth Sulfate (after water)! I avoid this stuff like the plague. I used Murad products 20 years ago, and was very happy with them, but this revelation disappoints me. Studies call SLS a "very corrosive irritant to the skin". It is said that it "exerts its damage by stripping your skin of protective oils and moisture".I make sure to avoid it in my shampoo, and I wouldn't have purchased this if I had seen it in a list of ingredients for this cleanser. I will still try it because of Murad's reputation, but will quit immediately if I start getting irritated skin.
Amy Catherine A.
Kills blemishes in one night. Even when I play Amateur Dermatologist, if I use this afterwards, the next day, my skin looks clear and smooth without any red marks. Even diminished red marks from old scars with a few applications. Great exfoliation without irritation. Love the product! Can be found at an Ulta retail location, or online.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
I really loved this mask, we used this at my school and was the best for any skin type and as a starting facial for anyone whose never had a facial before. This mask also smelled really delightful! This is best used when under steam for 10 minutes to be able to open up the pores and let the mask do its job!
Fred R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I really love this face cleanser Eglise a feeling of over cleanliness and refreshing I really enjoy using the product every day I also think that the price is not very expensive I really enjoy the packaging it's very fancy I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member or both
Whitney H.
A really good mask. I love the smell, its not too strong. I've only used it a few times but could instantly see results. My skin was smooth, not all my texture went away but I could see a huge difference in my pore size. I have recommended this product to a lot of friend's and family.
Kira L.
I need a good mask. Is this a good one to use for someone in their 30's? My skin has definitely been looking blah.