BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector

Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector

Gold-stabilized vitamin C eye serum fights the look of dark circles in as little as 2 weeks while light-reflecting micro-minerals instantly brighten. One-of-a-kind Vita-C Complex enhances L-ascorbic acid stability and potency to brighten skin.

Blue/purple: Low microcirculation & thin skin around eyes the increases visibility of unoxygenated blood; Brown: Sun damage, irritation & genetics can result in hyperpigmentation; Red: Triggered by inflammation, irritation & allergies; After 2 weeks, 86% saw brighter eye area skin; After 6 weeks, 85% saw a reduction in dark circles; Formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates

I have ordered Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector, wanna know the results in 2 weeks ?
Has anyone tried this? I bought the trial kit along with a cleanser and I’m hoping it works. Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector My skincare guru says there’s no product that truly works for dark circle correcting, but.... have you tried this? Did it help your under eye area?
Start your review of Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector!
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Jen M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector has really been a great soothing and moisturizing eye cream! My favorite aspect has been the immediate lasting hydration it provides. The gold shimmer in this formula reflects the light and appears to make the circles look less severe while brightening the area considerably. It is important to not use too much at a time and apply gently, so it won’t clump up or pill. Gently patting into the area and allowing time to absorb makes all the difference. Be cautious when applying to the skin closest to the eyes, it usually tingles at first, but fades fairly quickly. I have very sensitive skin and it didn’t bother me. Overall, I find it to be great for helping calm the eye area as well as help the appearance of dark circles. It’s a bit pricy for the size and the bottle is quite small, but it doesn’t take much for each application!
Katie L.
Champaign, IL
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Katie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Okay, my dark circles are one of my BIGGEST insecurities, I used to get called "raccoon" or "panda" because of them in school, so I will try any and all recommended products that claim to brighten the undereyes. I received a sample of this product from Sephora and there was enough in the package to use it for three nights (pretty impressive if you ask me). After those three nights I felt like my circles weren't necessarily any lighter, but my undereye skin itself looked healthier. It's possible that, with continued use, I might actually see some brightening with this product. The product itself is a lovely color with metallic swirls, beautiful to look at.
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Natalie L.
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Natalie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
FYI this has gluten, barley, didn't realize and didn't have reaction but have severe celiac and try to avoid gluten in skincare. I got this from Sephora as a sample from the dullness sample bag promo. I already have an eye cream my eyes love Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream but I was interested in trying vitamin c in an eye serum because I like a vitamin c serum on my face to help fade discoloration. I wasn't able to use this a full 2 weeks with a sample, only a couple of times, but it was ok. It's better if you have oily skin, I have dry skin and this didn't moisturize enough for me. It has an orange color that helps deflect the dark circles under eyes, though you still need a concealer. It doesn't really have much of a smell which I appreciate. Others complained of pilling. I didn't notice that but I put on after moisturizer not realizing that the directions say before. I wouldn't purchase the full size, but I enjoyed trying
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Gabrielle G.
This product has a slightly golden highlight effect for dark circles under the eyes. I only need smaller than a pea size for both eyes! It is light and soothing. My favorite daytime eye cream at the moment! Works great under makeup too 🥰 HIGHLY RECOMMEND ✨ I received for free in exchange for my honest review.
Jessica M.
Kingston, ON
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Jessica M.
This product is a light serum that glides on smoothly. My undereyes felt very hydrated after applying, I tapped the serum with my ring finger and patted outwards and the serum made a noticeable difference. After about 1-2 minutes I really noticed the discolouration from my under eye bags started to diminished (like shown between my two eyes in the below photo) I think this serum could be a huge game changer for anyone who has puffiness or dark circles, that being said I personally had a burning feeling around my eyes well I was applying. I do have very sensitive skin around my eyes in winter so I'm going to try it again in the summer for sure! I think this product is reallt great and you could use it alone in the summer or in the winter topped with a nice eye cream to really seal in the moisture.
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have chronic allergies that always leave me with dark circles under my eyes! I’m always searching for products to help with the under eye darkness and so far this Murad Vita-C eyes dark circle color corrector has been wonderful! I was wary of it at first because sometimes products with vitamin C cause my sensitive skin issues, but this has been totally fine! Very excited about it!
Chris V.
Dallas, TX
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Chris V.
English: I like the feeling it gives to the look, that effect that awakens you in the eye creams I love it, but the pearl tone that it leaves I do not like so much, the under eye creams are high in price and I prefer one that can use day and night. Español: me gusta la sensación que da a la mirada, ese efecto que te despierta en las cremas de ojos me encanta, pero el tono perlado que deja no me gusta tanto, las cremas para el under eye son elevadas de precio y yo prefiero una que pueda usar de dia y de noche.
Morgan  C.
Frankton, IN
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Morgan  C.
I have been using this Murad Dark Circle Corrector for about a month and have been really enjoying it! I can definitely tell a difference in the dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. I love how fast it absorbs into my skin and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling. I also really love the scent of the product, although it’s not overpowering for those that prefer non scented skincare. Definitely recommend.
Salma A.
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Salma A.
For something harder hitting and better for skin after 40, Murad Environmental Shield Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector is wondrous. Non-congesting, it’s rich enough to really moisturise the eye area and contains Vitamin C and a little light reflection to significantly brighten. Highly recommend this.
Nazgol  R.
Vancouver, BC
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Nazgol  R.
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector uploaded by Nazgol  R.
Purchased at: Sephora
So far I’m really enjoying this product! It really hydrates my under eyes and I think it’s making a difference in my dark circles. It’s super gentle, my under eyes are quite sensitive but I don’t have any reaction to this product. Waiting to see the long-term effects! Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Color Corrector
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nape D.
IVANHOE, VIC
Amanda  J.
Riverside, CA
il y a 10 mois
Pamela H. il y a 10 mois
No I just bought a different brand. Please update us on how it works. I’ve been fighting dark circles forever.
Renee A.
Baltimore, MD
il y a un an
Karen S. il y a un an
I have hereditary dark circles, and I agree that nothing truly gets rid of them. However, this product actually tones down the darkness for me. Long term it diminishes them, and short term it has this hue to it that instantly lightens. The only negative is the product does that the weird peeling and balling up. That’s the worst part of it. Lancôme just put a new eye product out that does the same and it doesn’t peel off. Maybe try that!