BY MURAD

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A duo of powerful, antioxidant-rich formulas to detox skin of daily pollutants while brightening. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…City Skin® Overnight Detox Moisturizer detoxifies and revitalizes skin overnight. This breakthrough formula with antioxidants from the marrubium plant neutralizes pollutants while you sleep. Vitamin C helps brighten and even tone while nourishing botanicals help visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Experience Dr. Murad's renowned glycolic antiaging treatment at home with Rapid Resurfacing Peel. This extra-strength peel helps improve visible signs of aging and detoxify skin. A powerful blend of 10 percent glycolic acid and vitamin C instantly retexturizes skin, enhances radiance, and evens tone without irritation. This set contains:- 1.7 oz/ 50 g City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturizer - 3 x Rapid Resurfacing Peel (single wipe) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Did you know that every day your skin is damaged by environmental aggressors, including blue light from electronic devices? This damage can cause visible signs of aging, including hyperpigmentation, dullness, and fine lines and wrinkles. In fact, it is said four days in front of a computer is just as harmful to your skin as 20 minutes in the mid-afternoon sun. Combat this daily pollution damage and signs of aging with this Ultimate Detox Duo so that skin is radiant and healthy-looking by morning. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
I've used this once so I'm not sure how it works. It felt good though. It's not too heavy or too greasy like most overnight moisturizers. I would need to use it more to know how it works. I'm not sure how I keep ending up here but I'm just typing so this review will be long enough
Kari M.
Not sure if this actually works or not. Kind of one of those expensive things that I wouldn't spend a ton of money on. I got a sample size of this free and gave it a shot even though you wouldn't notice results for a while if at all. It does smell great. If you don't rub it in fast it dries and gets sticky . I am pretty sure this is what completely dried out my face recently . So I won't be using this any more .
Nicole C.
Lynnfield, MA
I love acids for my skin, I have hyper pigmentation and scars I'm trying to turnover so peels and acids are my best friends. I like the idea of this moisturizer detoxing your skin and I definitely think it does just that, but you have to be prepared for "the purge" and stick with it while it's pushing all the bad out of your skin
Cortney E.
Wingdale, NY
My skin felt amazing after using this. Brighter lighter and just all around healthier. It retained moisture better and felt happier and my makeup applied easier!
Hailey W.
Definitely a good product. Pretty expensive but it works well and doesn't leave you oily.
Anna-Maria M.
Montréal-Est, QC
Awesome product. Closer to a mask than a peeling as it has to stay on for about 10 minutes but the skin does feel cleaner and clearer after. A bit pricey for the results.