Murad Two Piece Resurrection Hydrate Value Set uploaded by Olenka G.

BY MURAD #45 in Skincare Sets

Hydrate skin renewing duo increases skin firmness and hydrates. Kit contains 2 products. Intensive age diffusing serum (1 ounce) increases firmness and reduces appearance of wrinkles. Renewing eye cream (.5 ounce) firms around the eye area and also improves the under-eye puffiness as well as dark under eye circles. see more...

Jon H.
West Wyoming , PA
This hydrating kit is very burnishing and heavy on the skin. I have incredibly oily skin that leaves my skin looking shiny and feeling slick if not taken care of. I use this product at night after cleansing right before I go to bed. It leaves my skin feeling sticky and like I have a lot pf product on my skin. I wake up feeling hydrated, but with a weird film on my face. Not the best product on the marker considering the price.
Emily H.
Willow grove, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE MURAD! I HIGHLY recommend all MURAD products especially this hydrate set. It's super effective and you will be able to feel it working in as little as a few minutes. It's not harsh but I would be careful if you tend to have sensitive skin. Ever since I started using this product, my skin has never felt or looked more amazing. I'd buy this product again and again and again.
Catherine ☪.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
 During the day your face produce so much dirt and  by the time you get to bed ad you cleanse your face that is still  a layered left over dead skin that your cleanser didn't get. Murad is a wonderful product to help recover all the skins you didn't get to product overnight. Yes it's pricey but it's worth it. And you have to give it at least two weeks to see results.
Angel W.
Lawrenceburg
The best eye cream comes down to using the right ingredients on the right issue. The most common: wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. We talked to multiple dermatologists, and pored over skincare research to find which ingredients were ideal for each issue and what ingredients to avoid overall. Then, we tested our finalists to see which ones left our skin feeling moisturized and ready to layer.
Gabby B.
Suamico, WI
this works so well, it makes your skin tighten and the bags go away, it rocks and the packaging is good too. it is very gentle your skin and is very softening on the under eye area, i tried a sample of it and it lasted me 4ever love it!! it is amazing i could use it all the time.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this system. I have aging skin and this product not only revived and renewed the moisture in my skin, it also brightened and tightened. Absolutely marvelous skin care, even on my sensitive skin. I've tried a number of products, and my esthetician uses this brand, too., and I have never been disappointed by the results.
Cara K.
Troy, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The amount of hydration that this set provides my skin is the exact combination that someone like me with dry skin needs. Dry skin has always been a constant struggle for me, and with this Murad product, I no longer have to stress about it. This is a huge accomplishment for a busy mom!
Shamira R.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a gift for my sister. She gave one to my mother and they both liked it. It was the first time trying this brand and this product but they like it overall so if they liked it then I liked it because they haven't given me any complaint and they sure would if they had any.
Madison b.
New Carlisle, OH
My skin is fairly oily and this product did not help that. I did not think that i was getting my money worth but I could see how others could benefit from this product. I will more than likely be trying something else from this line because ive used other products that have worked
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Due to my horrible allergies, I often get dry patches around my eyes from my eyes watering. When I purchased this product from ulta, within a week i noticed a great improvement with my eyes! It nourishes and hydrated my eye area leaving them soft and firm.
BCONY H.
¿SE PUEDE UTILIZAR DE DIA Y DE NOCHE, PARA PIEL MIXTA?