Murad Two Piece Resurrection Hydrate Value Set uploaded by Olenka G.

BY MURAD #87 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Hydrate skin renewing duo increases skin firmness and hydrates. Kit contains 2 products. Intensive age diffusing serum (1 ounce) increases firmness and reduces appearance of wrinkles. Renewing eye cream (.5 ounce) firms around the eye area and also improves the under-eye puffiness as well as dark under eye circles. see more...

Murad Two Piece Resurrection Hydrate Value Set
I've been dealing with some skin issues so I've been trying the gamut of moisturizing products. Although I like the two part system the effects wane too quickly. The first cream leaves my face feeling fresh while the second is somewhat ho hum. The second part is supposed to be the one that vitalizes!!
gabriela l.
gabriela l.
Modesto, CA
I have been using Murad Two Piece Resurrection Hydrate set and I am in love with this product! My skin had been feeling really dry and could start seeing dry patches so I decided to give this product a try it is amazing! I noticed the difference within a couple days. I would recommend it!
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
I have used the Murad eye cream before and I love it. I enjoy the way it reduces my eye puffiness and my eyes no longer feel swollen due to allergies. I also have used the face wash and red reducer. I enjoyed all of these products and continue to use them on a daily basis.
Yazmin G.
Yazmin G.
Tried this with my mom we loved it! Very creamy a little bit sticky at first but overall very hydrating! You can notice the difference very fast! Its a little expensive but totally worth it! Would defiantly recommend to others. Super refreshing, and gives a small glow!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Carson, CA
I truly love how it leaves my skin! there is no better product than this! i have really enjoy it! i have recommend it to many friends and they have also really enjoyed them too! and i think that many people will too! i would totally buy it again because its fantastic!
Kristyn K.
Kristyn K.
Beulah, ND
This set is amazing! It helps my eyes look fresh and bright no matter how tired I am. I have noticed an improvement in the skin under my eyes since I began using it. I will definitely purchase this set again and continue using it for my delicate under eye area.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Manchester, CT
Murad is the BEST skin products around!! I started using them when I was 14 and breaking out horribly. Within a week I was noticing major differences and I swear I have never had a big break out since! Life changing!!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Makes my skin fill soft not oily ,it absorbs really well ,I used this cream only because I ran out of clinique cream ,I went back to clinique after I ran out of murad! Big mistake!! I found I love murad a lot more
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I didn't look like the walking dead thanks to this stuff! This was the first eye cream ice used. I really like it a lot. I have sensitive skin, and it is gentle enough for me.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Laredo, TX

I love all the products and I do reviews for my channel on youtube abigail alvarado, so I would like to receive all the products that I can get and give my opinions
BCONY H.
BCONY H.
¿SE PUEDE UTILIZAR DE DIA Y DE NOCHE, PARA PIEL MIXTA?