Murad Transforming Powder Dual-Action Cleanser & Exfoliator 0.5 oz uploaded by Lacey L.

BY MURAD

A unique, water-activated cleanser that transforms to cleanse and exfoliate effectively without over scrubbing. This unique powder cleanser features exfoliating bio-enzymes to digest surface oil, dirt, and dead skin cells while dissolving beads smooth and soften the skin. Salicylic acid and pumpkin seed extract help keep pores clear for smooth, blemish-free skin. Transforming Powder deep cleans skin as part of Dr. Murad's Inclusive Health® system of care. This water-activated powder was designed for acne-stressed skin. It cleanses and exfoliates effectively without over drying or damaging skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist developed and tested on people, not animals. see more...

Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Mal M.
This exfoliator didn’t seem to be worth the cost. It’s extremely hard to get out of the bottle without everything spilling or water getting into the tube. It also had very few exfoliating beads and the powder turned to paste when mixed with water rather than helping remove dead skin cells. For me, it was a waste of money.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this stuff so much. I use it in the shower and I wash my face with it. It is so gentle on the skin and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. And it smells so good. I always repurchase this product. And I highly recommend this to everyone with sensitive skin.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
I really like this product. It works great and feels great. It met all of my expectations. You definitely get what you pay for. It works great for me. I would recommend it to anyone. It is affordable and can be purchased at any drugstore.
Aly B.
This product is a 2 in 1 and is remarkably effective. Love simplifying my skincare routine and this product does just that. Use this at night whenever I'm trying to wash the day off - follow with a serum and moisturizer!!!
Aria F.
I have really sensitive skin, but I also have combo oily skin. It basically makes everything more difficult than it has to be. A lady at a spa I went to recommended I try Murad and specifically this powder. It has enzymes and is supposed to help deep clean and balance my skin. It's one step in a multi step program but I only brought this one because Murad is kind of pricey. I like the way it feels on my face, its refreshing and the powder makes me feel like I'm really scrubbing and exfoliating dead skin away. It has a matte element to it too, which is nice. By itself it won't do much but together with other products it is effective!
Terica A.
This is actually a highly effective product. It's a powder that turns into an exfoliating scrub. It's still pretty gentle and doesn't dry out your face. My only issue is that it's way too expensive. There's cheaper on the market and even Murad has less expensive exfoliators.
Lily J.
This thing is going to last me for. ever. It's a cool concept being a powder cleanser and I'm happy with the effects on my skin. The only thing is it has a really weird smell. Might be the acne fighting ingredients... but the acne treat and repair mask does not have this smell. Silly as it may be, I don't think I'll repurchase because of the smell.
Kimberly g.
I have been using this for the past year. It is pretty expensive but it lasts for a long time so I think it's worth it. My acne has definitely helped with my breakouts and clearing my skin of dead skin. When I stopped using it I saw a significant difference in hoe clogged my pores were.