Murad Transforming Powder Dual-Action Cleanser & Exfoliator 0.5 oz uploaded by Lacey L.

BY MURAD

A unique, water-activated cleanser that transforms to cleanse and exfoliate effectively without over scrubbing. This unique powder cleanser features exfoliating bio-enzymes to digest surface oil, dirt, and dead skin cells while dissolving beads smooth and soften the skin. Salicylic acid and pumpkin seed extract help keep pores clear for smooth, blemish-free skin. Transforming Powder deep cleans skin as part of Dr. Murad's Inclusive Health® system of care. This water-activated powder was designed for acne-stressed skin. It cleanses and exfoliates effectively without over drying or damaging skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist developed and tested on people, not animals. see more...

Aly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a 2 in 1 and is remarkably effective. Love simplifying my skincare routine and this product does just that. Use this at night whenever I'm trying to wash the day off - follow with a serum and moisturizer!!!
Aria F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really sensitive skin, but I also have combo oily skin. It basically makes everything more difficult than it has to be. A lady at a spa I went to recommended I try Murad and specifically this powder. It has enzymes and is supposed to help deep clean and balance my skin. It's one step in a multi step program but I only brought this one because Murad is kind of pricey. I like the way it feels on my face, its refreshing and the powder makes me feel like I'm really scrubbing and exfoliating dead skin away. It has a matte element to it too, which is nice. By itself it won't do much but together with other products it is effective!
Terica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a highly effective product. It's a powder that turns into an exfoliating scrub. It's still pretty gentle and doesn't dry out your face. My only issue is that it's way too expensive. There's cheaper on the market and even Murad has less expensive exfoliators.
Lily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is going to last me for. ever. It's a cool concept being a powder cleanser and I'm happy with the effects on my skin. The only thing is it has a really weird smell. Might be the acne fighting ingredients... but the acne treat and repair mask does not have this smell. Silly as it may be, I don't think I'll repurchase because of the smell.
Kimberly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for the past year. It is pretty expensive but it lasts for a long time so I think it's worth it. My acne has definitely helped with my breakouts and clearing my skin of dead skin. When I stopped using it I saw a significant difference in hoe clogged my pores were.
Laura C.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their skin care line. and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Hillary E.
Bossier City
It is a great gentle exfoliator. I use it about 2-3 times a week and it makes a big difference. My skin feels extra clean afterwards. I would recommend this to anybody that needs something gentle but effective.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Taylor W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!! Always recommend murad products to my friends because murad never lets me down. I've been using murad in general for about a year and am loving it. I like to use this cleanser about once a week to exfoliate my skin.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!