Murad Transforming Powder Dual-Action Cleanser & Exfoliator 0.5 oz uploaded by Lacey L.

BY MURAD

A unique, water-activated cleanser that transforms to cleanse and exfoliate effectively without over scrubbing. This unique powder cleanser features exfoliating bio-enzymes to digest surface oil, dirt, and dead skin cells while dissolving beads smooth and soften the skin. Salicylic acid and pumpkin seed extract help keep pores clear for smooth, blemish-free skin. Transforming Powder deep cleans skin as part of Dr. Murad's Inclusive Health® system of care. This water-activated powder was designed for acne-stressed skin. It cleanses and exfoliates effectively without over drying or damaging skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist developed and tested on people, not animals. see more...

Murad Transforming Powder Dual-Action Cleanser & Exfoliator 0.5 oz
  • "This worked really well except I had to stop using it because it would make my face so red and kind of irritated not the best for sensitive skin and the whole line can be a little bit pricey" in 4 reviews
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
I had gotten a facial done at massage envy spa. The products they use for facials is Murad. I had asked what the cleanser was that she used and she told me. I still have product at home I wanted to finish using but was going to switch over to Murad. I know it is available at Massage Envy and also at Sephora. Left my skin feeling clean, unclogged and hydrated
Mal M.
This exfoliator didn’t seem to be worth the cost. It’s extremely hard to get out of the bottle without everything spilling or water getting into the tube. It also had very few exfoliating beads and the powder turned to paste when mixed with water rather than helping remove dead skin cells. For me, it was a waste of money.
Aly B.
This product is a 2 in 1 and is remarkably effective. Love simplifying my skincare routine and this product does just that. Use this at night whenever I'm trying to wash the day off - follow with a serum and moisturizer!!!
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
I love this stuff so much. I use it in the shower and I wash my face with it. It is so gentle on the skin and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. And it smells so good. I always repurchase this product. And I highly recommend this to everyone with sensitive skin.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Aria F.
I have really sensitive skin, but I also have combo oily skin. It basically makes everything more difficult than it has to be. A lady at a spa I went to recommended I try Murad and specifically this powder. It has enzymes and is supposed to help deep clean and balance my skin. It's one step in a multi step program but I only brought this one because Murad is kind of pricey. I like the way it feels on my face, its refreshing and the powder makes me feel like I'm really scrubbing and exfoliating dead skin away. It has a matte element to it too, which is nice. By itself it won't do much but together with other products it is effective!
Terica A.
This is actually a highly effective product. It's a powder that turns into an exfoliating scrub. It's still pretty gentle and doesn't dry out your face. My only issue is that it's way too expensive. There's cheaper on the market and even Murad has less expensive exfoliators.
Lily J.
This thing is going to last me for. ever. It's a cool concept being a powder cleanser and I'm happy with the effects on my skin. The only thing is it has a really weird smell. Might be the acne fighting ingredients... but the acne treat and repair mask does not have this smell. Silly as it may be, I don't think I'll repurchase because of the smell.
Kimberly g.
I have been using this for the past year. It is pretty expensive but it lasts for a long time so I think it's worth it. My acne has definitely helped with my breakouts and clearing my skin of dead skin. When I stopped using it I saw a significant difference in hoe clogged my pores were.
Laura C.
St petersburg, FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their skin care line. and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone