Add a Photo

By MURAD
#1661 in Facial Cleansers
A unique, water-activated cleanser that transforms to cleanse and exfoliate effectively without over scrubbing. This unique powder cleanser features exfoliating bio-enzymes to digest surface oil, dirt, and dead skin cells while dissolving beads smooth and soften the skin. Salicylic acid and pumpkin seed extract help keep pores clear for smooth, blemish-free skin. Transforming Powder deep cleans skin as part of Dr. Murad's Inclusive Health® system of care. This water-activated powder was designed for acne-stressed skin. It cleanses and exfoliates effectively without over drying or damaging skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist developed and tested on people, not animals.
Photo (1)
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
I received this as a sample. I have heard of Murad many times and have gotten the acne kit as a gift. This face wash left my skin feel soft and clean! I loved that it had no fragrance, the powder was a new exciting aspect as well, down side I do not feel that this did any exfoliating with the price I do not believe I will be purchasing this in the future but if you have sensitive skin this may work wonders for you.
Terica A.
Terica A.
Dec. 24, 2016, 8:18 a.m.
Review for: Murad Transforming Powder Dual-Action Cleanser & Exfoliator 0.5 oz
This is actually a highly effective product. It's a powder that turns into an exfoliating scrub. It's still pretty gentle and doesn't dry out your face. My only issue is that it's way too expensive. There's cheaper on the market and even Murad has less expensive exfoliators.
Lily J.
Lily J.
June 20, 2017, 1:53 a.m.
Review for: Murad Transforming Powder Dual-Action Cleanser & Exfoliator 0.5 oz
This thing is going to last me for. ever. It's a cool concept being a powder cleanser and I'm happy with the effects on my skin. The only thing is it has a really weird smell. Might be the acne fighting ingredients... but the acne treat and repair mask does not have this smell. Silly as it may be, I don't think I'll repurchase because of the smell.