Murad Transforming Powder uploaded by Lacey L.

BY MURAD

Murad Transforming Powder helps clear your complexion of impirities with a blend of bio-enzymes for a fresh and youthful finish. When mixed with water, this powder absorbs and dissolves oil, dirt and dead skin cells without irritating your skin. Salicylic acid acts as a natural antibiotic to purify your pores while the microbeads polish your skin texture to leave it soft and touchable.

How to Use:

• To break the safety seal on the cap, push down hard on the bottle cap with thumb. The cap will slowly sink down, indicating that the seal has successfully been broken.
  • To open bottle, strongly pull cap up in a twisting motion. Carefully dispense a dime size amount into wet hands.
  • Rub hands together to form a foamy lather and apply over face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
  • Massage gently for one minute, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
  • Use 2-3 times a week and follow with a Murad Step 2 treatment.

Ingredients: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrated Silica, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, PEG-8 Dimethicone, PEG-8 Ricinolate, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Salicylic Acid, Bacillus Ferment, Dextrin, Polydextrose, Amylopectin, Niacinamide, Subtilisin, Water (Aqua), Lipase, Fragrance (Parfum).

Mal M.
This exfoliator didn’t seem to be worth the cost. It’s extremely hard to get out of the bottle without everything spilling or water getting into the tube. It also had very few exfoliating beads and the powder turned to paste when mixed with water rather than helping remove dead skin cells. For me, it was a waste of money.
Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
I had gotten a facial done at massage envy spa. The products they use for facials is Murad. I had asked what the cleanser was that she used and she told me. I still have product at home I wanted to finish using but was going to switch over to Murad. I know it is available at Massage Envy and also at Sephora. Left my skin feeling clean, unclogged and hydrated
Erin N.
Oh the scrub! This stuff makes my skin feel soooo good. It’s a clean like I have never felt before. I LOVE this scrub! I got it when I ordered it off an infomercial.
Ashley W.
Maplewood
I liked this exfoliant as an everyday exfoliant. It helped to unclog my pores, but was gentle enough to keep my skin hydrated and stripping oils. I hate the packaging though it’s hard to open and I spilled the half the tube.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I got this item as a free sample and I loved it. It was one of the best facial cleansers I’ve ever used. My skin looked amazing. The only reason for the 4 stars is the price. It’s a bit too pricey of an item to use regularly
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Aria F.
I have really sensitive skin, but I also have combo oily skin. It basically makes everything more difficult than it has to be. A lady at a spa I went to recommended I try Murad and specifically this powder. It has enzymes and is supposed to help deep clean and balance my skin. It's one step in a multi step program but I only brought this one because Murad is kind of pricey. I like the way it feels on my face, its refreshing and the powder makes me feel like I'm really scrubbing and exfoliating dead skin away. It has a matte element to it too, which is nice. By itself it won't do much but together with other products it is effective!
Terica A.
This is actually a highly effective product. It's a powder that turns into an exfoliating scrub. It's still pretty gentle and doesn't dry out your face. My only issue is that it's way too expensive. There's cheaper on the market and even Murad has less expensive exfoliators.
Kimberly g.
I have been using this for the past year. It is pretty expensive but it lasts for a long time so I think it's worth it. My acne has definitely helped with my breakouts and clearing my skin of dead skin. When I stopped using it I saw a significant difference in hoe clogged my pores were.
Hillary E.
Bossier City, LA
It is a great gentle exfoliator. I use it about 2-3 times a week and it makes a big difference. My skin feels extra clean afterwards. I would recommend this to anybody that needs something gentle but effective.