BY MURAD

This anti-aging triple-action wrinkle-fighting formula softens and smooths on contact, reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles, supports natural cell turnover and helps boost natural resilience.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycine Soja (Soybean ) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lauryl Lactate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Retinol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Laureth-23, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Ceramide-3, Punica Granatum Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Dissolvine Na2P, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Daniela K.
Westport
I love using this under eye cream, but I think a lot of it is mental. At 20 years old, I don't know if I need to be investing in anti-wrinkling/anti-aging serums but it feels amazing when I use it and does the job of rejuvenating the sensitive skin below my eyes. I recommend do anyone who thinks they need an undereye serum—since I tried Murad's clarifying cleanser, I trust Murad when it comes to skincare.
Rafaela L.
Malden
one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer and fan because all the products are really amazing. 💘💘💘
Shannon B.
Ocala
Again.... Another wonderful product from Murad. It’s definitely on the pricier side for the about of product that you get and I didn’t care much for the smell but it works wonderfully. Helps plump the skin and really works amazingly on deep saggy skin around the month
Brittany S.
Columbus, OH
I use this product with my other facial care items. I use it mainly around my eyes and forehead and it has really helped. The packaging is really nice and it is very affordable for the quality you receive. I dont think it can be improved. Its pefrect.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Stacey G.
Sheridan
This anti-aging cream went on nice and in the beginning enjoyed. After using a few times my face started to breakout and redness around my nose and chin deepened . Just not right for my sensitive skin.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Taylor R.
I got this as a sample and I am definitely not the demographic they are targeting because I am 23 and don’t have deep wrinkles but it’s a nice serum! Never too early to start anti-aging. Makes my skin look hydrated.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI
Having sensitive skin it's always hard for me to try new products. I've been blessed to have a younger face. No one believes I'm a grandmother! Although, lately I have noticed deep wrinkles where I squint my eyes and forehead. This product does help a little. It's not an OMG, my wrinkles have just miraculously disappeared! We could only wish it was that easy. I did notice that it puffed the wrinkles up to look even. Around my eyes I may have came a little too close and this did make me tear up for a couple of hours. After a few hours the tearing went away and so did the wrinkles! I see myself using this regularly and adapting to the product and my sensitivity. Would buy again and recommend to other family and friends!!
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Did you see results with this product?
Jen F.
St Jacobs, Ontario
Does this product work well enough to justify the price tag? I'm interested in retinols and I love Murad as a brand, but have seen drugstore brands with less sticker shock.
Claire I.
Leawood, KS
Has anyone had any luck with this product? I'm not looking for an overnight improvement and I'm okay with gradual results, but I want to make sure this is all it's cracked out to be. I love my other Murad products I use daily, but wanted to see if this would be worth adding to my routine!